Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever seen this team play, it is hard not to hear the coach and parents yelling. You would think they would have enough pride to go first division.
    This happened before. Check out Weston. I spoke to a parent and they said it was a mistake they could not correct in time. Right. Now what's the excuse?

Comment

I believe Real Madrid has done this before.

On the surface, appears the Rush team is doing the same thing at their Champions Cup tourney the week before. Highly ranked U11 team, yet right now in the U10 8v8 bracket.

Comment

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...&Group=Boys_11

Real Madrid is ranked #3 in Florida, but choose to play in the second division???
        I also see that SAA Boca USA is in the tournament. What a joke after the owner's behavior in So FL Cup. The owner of Boca USA assaulted a referee on the field. The team should be barred from FYSA activities.

Comment

I believe Real Madrid has done this before.

On the surface, appears the Rush team is doing the same thing at their Champions Cup tourney the week before. Highly ranked U11 team, yet right now in the U10 8v8 bracket.
          Right now the teams have not been put in groups just shows the applied teams and If you go to the schedules there are 2 u10 8v8 brackets but the teams have not been allocated slots yet

Comment

Right now the teams have not been put in groups just shows the applied teams and If you go to the schedules there are 2 u10 8v8 brackets but the teams have not been allocated slots yet
            http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...&Group=Boys_11

Comment

I also see that SAA Boca USA is in the tournament. What a joke after the owner's behavior in So FL Cup. The owner of Boca USA assaulted a referee on the field. The team should be barred from FYSA activities.
              He paid the referee off, 6000 , so I heard do he would not press charges. Money money....

Comment

My bad I presume that will change as I know Rush 03 are in the wrong age group as they have been playing 8v8 all season so doubt they will play 6v6 in their own tourney. also there are a number of other u10 8v8 that have not been placed in a bracket yet

Comment

This happened before. Check out Weston. I spoke to a parent and they said it was a mistake they could not correct in time. Right. Now what's the excuse?
                  That is a straight up lie, you are referring to weston white in the south florida cup. One of the parents from weston that can't stand the team manager for the white team showed me an email from JP from soccer skills unlimited.

They registered in that bracket on purpose and would not change. She told us parents that it was JP who messed up and wouldn't fix it, that was a lie, it was her and the coach SL did it on purpose.

Comment

If you look at the top five teams in the state, all of them are going to Disney, and have all registered for the the top gold u11 division except for two. Number 1 is doing the danone cup, and number 3, real madrid, is playing down division 2. If they had any sense of pride, they would take one open gold spot left, instead of just trying to collect points.

Who cares if your team is ranked number 1, 2, or 3 in the state if you are scared to face the best. This is called competitive soccer, not lets see who can create the best resume or gains the most points.

Comment

That is a straight up lie, you are referring to weston white in the south florida cup. One of the parents from weston that can't stand the team manager for the white team showed me an email from JP from soccer skills unlimited.

They registered in that bracket on purpose and would not change. She told us parents that it was JP who messed up and wouldn't fix it, that was a lie, it was her and the coach SL did it on purpose.
                      No, chillax. I am referring to RM U11 playing down in the Weston Cup.

Comment

No, chillax. I am referring to RM U11 playing down in the Weston Cup.
                        ohh ok I guess both the RM and the Weston White team managers received the same training.

Comment

I heard a number of teams were turned Down
                          This year due to high amount of applications
                          How can there still be open spots ?

Comment

If you look at the top five teams in the state, all of them are going to Disney, and have all registered for the the top gold u11 division except for two. Number 1 is doing the danone cup, and number 3, real madrid, is playing down division 2. If they had any sense of pride, they would take one open gold spot left, instead of just trying to collect points.

Who cares if your team is ranked number 1, 2, or 3 in the state if you are scared to face the best. This is called competitive soccer, not lets see who can create the best resume or gains the most points.
                            Rankings mean nothing at that age. There are teams that are further down that can beat either of those teams.

Comment

Parents at this age are so out of touch. You hear them talking about rankings and showcase tournaments. Showcase? really? No one is watching your 10 year old. Trust me. Worry about that in a few years.

Comment

Rankings mean nothing at that age. There are teams that are further down that can beat either of those teams.
                                Disagree. Look at Weston results. Last time RM played silver, they won the plastic trophy, with a goal for-against differential of 16-2, and beat Weston Premier Black 3-0 and Cooper City Red 3-0. They are a first division team and should not be in second division. They should be up against Doral Blue, West Pines, Key Biscayne, Kendall White. It is a disgrace that they are in Silver II. I totally agree with this thread.

As for Weston white, they are honestly not in the same class as Real Madrid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X