Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    she was running up and down the sidelines pointing the knife at the ACYS players and calling them by their name and then waving the knife at them and cursing. Unbelievable. What a joke GCF is turning out to be. At least South Florida United Youth Soccer Association has a red / yellow card website. GCF is the wild, wild west.
    if this is true you would think one of the other parents would call the police.

as a coach if i would have been in the area i would have called it in.

i agree the gcf needs to take action but so do we as a community.

Comment

if this is true you would think one of the other parents would call the police.

as a coach if i would have been in the area i would have called it in.

i agree the gcf needs to take action but so do we as a community.
      Supposedly someone has pictures of this and are going to reach out to GCF.
      Also heard Poinciana's coaches son is on that team and starts fights all the time in many games. He was given a red and tossed for telling the ref to go f--k himself.

getting better and better.

Comment

she was running up and down the sidelines pointing the knife at the ACYS players and calling them by their name and then waving the knife at them and cursing. Unbelievable. What a joke GCF is turning out to be. At least South Florida United Youth Soccer Association has a red / yellow card website. GCF is the wild, wild west.
        That's NOT Poinciana. That's a team playing under them called Kissimmee United. Only one good player on the team (coaches son) but he gets reds and yellows all the time for fighting and cursing. Even in 3 v 3 tournaments.

Comment

When I read the title I knew it was south Florida. Can we just send these people back to their lawless Latin American countries.

Thanks
          America

Comment

When I read the title I knew it was south Florida. Can we just send these people back to their lawless Latin American countries.

Thanks
            America
            ur an idiot. Kissimmee is in Central Florida not too far from Disney.
            Also the lady with the knife was a White American so don't YOU look smart.

Comment

Bad geography douche bag

Thanks
              America
              Ah, those clubs are not in South Florida. Maybe you should study more and not come here to spew BS.

Comment

Ah, those clubs are not in South Florida. Maybe you should study more and not come here to spew BS.
                He just wants them to leave the country so his kid can get off the bench ;-)

Comment

He just wants them to leave the country so his kid can get off the bench ;-)
                  LMAO !!!!

Don't worry Johnny as soon as Jose leaves you will be able to play,

lmao

Comment

LMAO !!!!

Don't worry Johnny as soon as Jose leaves you will be able to play,

lmao
                    You mean Hunter, Tristen, Cameron, Kyle or Austin right? Because Johnny is code name for Juan. LOL!!

Comment

That's NOT Poinciana. That's a team playing under them called Kissimmee United. Only one good player on the team (coaches son) but he gets reds and yellows all the time for fighting and cursing. Even in 3 v 3 tournaments.
                      Red cards at 3 v 3's? For real?

That coaches kid has anger management issues.

Comment

Whatever happened to the picture?

Comment

Stupid people

Thanks
                          America
                          This is how you know you guys have no knowledge at all. First most of us are American citizens. Ignore my people like you don't have a clue about anything. Just made yourself look like a stupid person. Ps this is the coaches son. Suck my cock

Comment

Response to Sad Remarks

My name is Hernán Cortés Rodríguez and I am the Coach of the PYS FC Kissimmee United (U15). I'm proud to be the coach of a team that is basically formed by the sons and daughters of working hard immigrants that came to this country looking for better opportunities. I don't get paid to coach this team, which by the way for the last year is part of the Poinciana Youth Soccer. The things that have been posted are far from being truth and some of the comments are racists and show lack of knowledge of American History. It is a shame that the persons behind this postings are part of a so called "Christian" soccer club. I have no problem in giving my identity because I don't have anything to be ashamed. I'm proud of my team, our club and my players.
                            I'm not only a soccer coach but in my daily life I'm an attorney, a father and a good citizen. I don't need to go back to any lawless country because, as most of my players, I was born in this country. I'm proud of my Hispanic heritage and I have never offended others. I'm proud to be the Coach of a team with the ethnical diversity as ours. We have players from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Congo, Cape Verde, Brazil and the United States.
                            It is sad that people gets behind fictitious names or do not identify themselves when distorting facts or trying to damage other peoples' character. I will not waste my time arguing with anybody about the content of this blog. I only wanted to let these parents from ACYS to know that I know you are behind this and I will hire an expert to get the IP's of the computers used to post this racist comments and lies about what happened on the game. I will not tolerate that our good names ( my son's and mine) get harmed by the bad intentions of people full of hatred and racism. I treated ACYS's parents politely and spent time with them after the game listening to their complaints and concerns. Not once I treated them with disrespect. I expect the same treatment from them. This needs to stop. What you are doing is not "Christian" at all. I will appreciate that this blog is erased, or that all racists remarks and lies about my son and I get removed. If nothing is done about this, I will take legal actions against the people behind the Blog (It is easy to find out by following the IP's of the computers or devised used when posting in the blog).
                            I have informed Coach Ashton (ACYS), through our Club Representative, of the existence of this blog and the racist comments made on it.
                            I hope that good sense takes charge and this situation gets to an end.

Comment

Fake

Supposedly someone has pictures of this and are going to reach out to GCF.
                              Also heard Poinciana's coaches son is on that team and starts fights all the time in many games. He was given a red and tossed for telling the ref to go f--k himself.

getting better and better.
                              It's amazing when people talk without knowing a single thing about what they are talking about. First the coach's son doesn't start fights. Players constantly hit him because he is too good and cannot be stopped so I hope you can understand why he might get mad sometimes. And if you are a acys parent or whatever you are you should remember that you can't stop him and you wanted him in your team but since that isn't going to happen you get mad and stuff. Oh and he didn't say anything to the ref. a fan said ref you suck and he mistakes the player with the fan.which sucks. That is why he got the red card. Oh and how crazy is it that acys is a Christian team and their players were telling each other to hurt the coaches son and foul him to get him mad. Too bad it didn't work. Yes he punched a person before but that was once. And it's over. Too bad he got the red card after he already scored the 2 goals that gave kufc the 2-1 win hahahahahaha.
                              Ps. It juan Camilo Castano also coaches son also best player in the league also "a horrible kid according to these people. Also got haters everywhere but I don't care. And just know I scored his weekend 5 goals and we won and we in first place and I don't even see you guys from the top of the table. Peace and love to everybody and whoever made this blog should seriously be ashamed of this because YOU are tryingm to hurt the reputation of not just me and the mom who wasn't doing anything bad but of the whole club of pys and everyone part of this. But just know you are the horrible person . Just letting you know.and just know you are a coward for not saying who you are. At least I am man enough to say who I am and am not a coward.

Comment

No comment

For your information whoever you are. It was the lady's little daughters 3rd birthday that day so she brought cake. And how else can you cut cake but with a knife. Duh. And at the moment she had the knife I'm her hand when they took a picture. All she was doing was cheering on a team. I'm sorry of you thought she was doing something bad but really she wasn't. Maybe she might get a little bit too excited but that is normal. She is just a mom that has an out of this world team spirit which I have never seen ever before. She cheers in the team like no one else and never seen anything like it. And she DOESNT SAY BAD THINGS TO THE PLAYERS OR PARENTS OR REFS. I know you might be kind if mad because we beat you and you couldn't do anything about it and everytime we play you guys we win hahaha. But grow up and learn how to lose like a grown up. And please get your facts right so you don't look bad like you do right now.
                                Ps again the man the only Juan Camilo Castano . Love y'all kisses to you guys. Gave me the red too late hahaha. And this is for the best fan in the world joy mother of amazing player and friend zach hill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X