Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are still looking to add one team to the SE conference...
    Only if Las Vegas Premiere is not voted out.

Comment

I see where the coach from Space Coast rising U17 has been hired by OCYS. Is he bringing his team over?

Comment

I see where the coach from Space Coast rising U17 has been hired by OCYS. Is he bringing his team over?
        Yes he is. The top players from FCA are going too and are already added on the current u16 ECNL roster

Comment

Yes he is. The top players from FCA are going too and are already added on the current u16 ECNL roster
          Desperate times at OC means desperate measures...

Comment

Desperate times at OC means desperate measures...
            Please explain wizard of smart how adding good coaching and many of the better players in the area is desperate. I think you may be a little worried that the ECNL program may find success without you and your precious and that wasn't part of the plan.

Comment

It is amazing how so many of you put so much weight on clubs and what leagues they play in. The truth of the matter is that your kids are just pawns in the process.

Comment

It's great to see the best players coming together as one, that is what soccer should be. Central florida has been so spread out for years. Now is the time to make a difference and I am happy to make the move over regardless of the distance. My daughters goal is to get to the next level and it's my job to assist her in that even if it means leaving a team we have been with for years.

Comment

It's great to see the best players coming together as one, that is what soccer should be. Central florida has been so spread out for years. Now is the time to make a difference and I am happy to make the move over regardless of the distance. My daughters goal is to get to the next level and it's my job to assist her in that even if it means leaving a team we have been with for years.
                  OMG. Do you hear yourself? You come across as just another over involved parent saying what your daughters goal is. Fact of the matter is most kids especially girls want to play soccer just for fun. The push to get them on the best team so often backfires.

There is nothing wrong with leaving a team so your daughter plays where she wants to be. Be very careful making decisions based on what you want.

Comment

Please explain wizard of smart how adding good coaching and many of the better players in the area is desperate. I think you may be a little worried that the ECNL program may find success without you and your precious and that wasn't part of the plan.
                    He was fired from FSA and then Lyman High School. Great coaching upgrade!!!Taking people who were previously fired isn't a sign of improvement. It's a desperate recruiting tool that OC has perfected. Half of the ECNL coaches weren't good enough to work at other Central Florida clubs but now they are "Elite"?

Comment

OMG. Do you hear yourself? You come across as just another over involved parent saying what your daughters goal is. Fact of the matter is most kids especially girls want to play soccer just for fun. The push to get them on the best team so often backfires.

There is nothing wrong with leaving a team so your daughter plays where she wants to be. Be very careful making decisions based on what you want.
                      I do hear myself, and I have also listened to my daughter as well as discussed it as a family. Thank you for your concern

Comment

He was fired from FSA and then Lyman High School. Great coaching upgrade!!!Taking people who were previously fired isn't a sign of improvement. It's a desperate recruiting tool that OC has perfected. Half of the ECNL coaches weren't good enough to work at other Central Florida clubs but now they are "Elite"?
                        And FKk doc has been fired multiple times, as has JA and all the other coaches there. That doesn't make them bad coaches. Get over yourself.

Comment

And FKk doc has been fired multiple times, as has JA and all the other coaches there. That doesn't make them bad coaches. Get over yourself.
                          Nobody from FKK has ever been fired.

Comment

Know your facts

He was never fired from FSA, he submitted a letter of resignation to FSA that he wasn't going to reknew his contract and was going to another club and Lyman didn't fire him either. He left because he moved back to Melbourne to coach college!

Slinging poor accusations from the past that weren't even true are just another attempt at trying to disparage all the good things happening at OCYS.

I guess we won't see you there .

Best of luck!

Comment

He was never fired from FSA, he submitted a letter of resignation to FSA that he wasn't going to reknew his contract and was going to another club and Lyman didn't fire him either. He left because he moved back to Melbourne to coach college!

Slinging poor accusations from the past that weren't even true are just another attempt at trying to disparage all the good things happening at OCYS.

I guess we won't see you there .

Best of luck!
                              My daughter was on his team. He was fired before the season ended. I will speak specifics if you like but I'd rather be nice. It wasn't a mutual partying of ways.

Comment

OCYS ECNL is a constant hamster wheel of change. Changing coaches and directors each season does not facilitate proper training and development. ECNL is a great league to gain maximum exposure to the college recruiting process, but in order to be successful the training and coaching must be consistent. OCYS is in constant turmoil and has no focus, outside of MLS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X