U12G Regions A Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame that players will be missing for two thirds of the games. It would be nice to see all the kids involved so that we can see a true test. I guess we'll see which teams have some depth to get them through the first weekend. Some kids are even missing the whole weekend. Good luck to all...And chill out on the sidelines...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's a shame that players will be missing for two thirds of the games. It would be nice to see all the kids involved so that we can see a true test. I guess we'll see which teams have some depth to get them through the first weekend. Some kids are even missing the whole weekend. Good luck to all...And chill out on the sidelines...
      Why are kids missing games? Already making excuses? Good teams have depth.

Comment

ODP is this weekend moron...No excuses...The top teams will all have these issues...You prob don't know anything about that though...

Comment

ODP is this weekend moron...No excuses...The top teams will all have these issues...You prob don't know anything about that though...
          Trials have already taken place loser. So if a girl wishes to miss region cup games because of ODP training then maybe she's not so committed to the team after all. And don't worry about how good my daughter is as she is not old enough to try out as she is a 2002. From your tone you must be from Sunrise.

Comment

No...Not Sunrise...Then I guess all the kids leaving this weekend are just going on a spontaneous vacay...A lot of them aren't committed to the team...Have you met some of these parents and club jumpers?

Comment

Yeah, great timing ODP.

Comment

so which teams are missing players this weekend for ODP?

Comment

Don't think anyone will answer this question.

Comment

The ones whose parents think that they are more important than their team.

1 of several ODP practices or Team's most important tournament of the year?

No mom, college coaches will not be evaluating Mia or Landy at ODP, heck at showcase tournaments they don't even pay much attention to U15s outside of a cursory look to be polite. Coaches are interested in Highscholl sophomores and juniors U16-U17.

Get off your ego trip and don't abandon your kids' teammates and friends for a practice.

Comment

No player will miss at region cup. All the coaches know how competitive and tough this age group is.

Comment

No player will miss at region cup. All the coaches know how competitive and tough this age group is.
                        Not true! It's ashame that parents think that odp means something at the u-12 age...it barely means anything at the u-15 age unless you make the regional or national team. State pool players get little exposure and to pay all that money for extra practices???? You will find out soon enough.. And for those parents that did in fact choose an odp training center over a region cup game, shame on you! Don't you know that one of the most important things that soccer teaches you is how to be a team player and that is what college coaches want to see most! Once again do I have to spell it out, there is no I in TEAM...

Comment

It's a fact that players will be missing for Region Cup..Unfortunately, some parents are ignorant and think it's important. Depends on who they're talking to I guess. I know of Sunrise, Wellington, Boca United...not sure of any others, but they're has to be more. Is what it is. Play with who you got and see what happens.

Comment

Just to get my predictions for this weekend on record:

Sunrise, Boca, Wellington and MSVG win their groups.

Predictions for semifinals:

Sunrise and MSVG

Final:

Sunrise

Comment

Sunrise and MSVG

Final:

Sunrise
                              Sunrise tropical Wellington Weston black

Sunrise vs Weston black

But will not be surprise if other teams like mako boca pinecrest or msvg win their group.

Good luck to all the teams. This is a fantastic age group and strong tournament.

Comment

Sunrise and MSVG

Final:

Sunrise
                                Agreed- sunrise off to treat start in first 2 games and that's with players missing the weekend as are at ODP for 2001
                                Go Sting.....your team rocks not just select players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X