Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They would not play for LF, he was horrible as thier coach last year. We were glad to see him go. I was looking at GTBFC website, who is EC? Is he a good coach compared to BP or DO of WWF?

How about the coaches at TBU? FB and TV?
    GTBFC is limited to playing in the USA League, so if your kid plays in NPL, CDL, or FSPL the level of competition is going to be weak.

Comment

They would not play for LF, he was horrible as thier coach last year. We were glad to see him go. I was looking at GTBFC website, who is EC? Is he a good coach compared to BP or DO of WWF?

GTBFC is limited to playing in the USA League, so if your kid plays in NPL, CDL, or FSPL the level of competition is going to be weak.
      You did not answer the questions. The WFF Select team played in the USA league.
      I'm not saying my child is a superstar but she is better then those that play Rec soccer. I'm a realist, she does need to play USA, not NPL, CDL, .....

I was asking about the coaches at GTBFC and TBU are.

So Let me ask again.
      Who is EC from GTBFC? Is he a good coach compared to BP or DO of WWF?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        you did not answer the questions. The wff select team played in the usa league.
        I'm not saying my child is a superstar but she is better then those that play rec soccer. I'm a realist, she does need to play usa, not npl, cdl, .....

I was asking about the coaches at gtbfc and tbu are.

So let me ask again.
        Who is ec from gtbfc? Is he a good coach compared to bp or do of wwf?

How about the coaches at tbu? Fb and tv?
        no good

Comment

I will answer your question

You did not answer the questions. The WFF Select team played in the USA league.
          I'm not saying my child is a superstar but she is better then those that play Rec soccer. I'm a realist, she does need to play USA, not NPL, CDL, .....

I was asking about the coaches at GTBFC and TBU are.

So Let me ask again.
          Who is EC from GTBFC? Is he a good coach compared to BP or DO of WWF?

What is your question?

Comment

Will this team be around for u16 next season? Has a new coach been named? Or has the team gone belly-up?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X