Clear All

Is Creeks a Jax area club or Orlando?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is Creeks a Jax area club or Orlando?
      Jax area

Comment

Yes, you are correct in that they combined. PV players moved to both JFC and Creeks, thus my comment that both JFC and Creeks are greatly improved and PV not so much improved.

As for FCA, many players moved to FKK, thus FKK improving and FCA moving down a notch.

Sunrise had several pickups and has also greatly improved.

These 4 teams will be the top contenders in my opinion.
        TBU added players this off season yet they scrimmaged a DII team in Braden River and tied 2-2....Not what I call moving in the right direction. As far as OCYS, there are a ton of rumors that players from JAX and Creeks moved over there....Is there any truth to that? Thanks!

Comment

Davie 1 Wesley Chapel 0
          Davie 2 Plant City 0
          Davie and Sunrise were neck and neck last year.

Sunrise won 5-0 over PC and 7-0 over WC

This should be an eye opener as to what Sunrise has put together down south.....

Comment

Davie and Sunrise were neck and neck last year.

Sunrise won 5-0 over PC and 7-0 over WC

This should be an eye opener as to what Sunrise has put together down south.....
            and/or WC and PC cannot score.

Comment

This is the year where the serious soccer players hopefully moved to a serious team.
              It is sad to see kids scrambling at U15 and U16 in order to get the proper exposure.
              It seems that the teams listed above we're successful at bringing in new talent.

Parents need to wake up and realize that "making the move" at U15 or U16 may be too late.

Yes, you are correct in that they combined. PV players moved to both JFC and Creeks, thus my comment that both JFC and Creeks are greatly improved and PV not so much improved.

As for FCA, many players moved to FKK, thus FKK improving and FCA moving down a notch.

Comment

and/or WC and PC cannot score.
                I wasn't talking about PC or WC....

I was talking about the difference in the scores. Sunrise clearly beat these teams much worse than Davie. Just using that as a comparison.

Comment

TBU added players this off season yet they scrimmaged a DII team in Braden River and tied 2-2....Not what I call moving in the right direction. As far as OCYS, there are a ton of rumors that players from JAX and Creeks moved over there....Is there any truth to that? Thanks!
                  The OC team last year moved to FKK. Every player. OC now has a couple of quality players from other clubs but has to pull up U13 players to field a team. The OC U14s will not be a state cup level team unfortunately.

Comment

I didn't see anyone significant gone from Fca..did some some new players and maybe an injury or two not sure. Creeks showed potential of being very good. Fkk did decent as well. I think all 3 teams will battle very close in games and they could go either way. There is no dominant team. OC did have some issues not sure if that is because of all the issues at hand.

Comment

I didn't see anyone significant gone from Fca..did some some new players and maybe an injury or two not sure. Creeks showed potential of being very good. Fkk did decent as well. I think all 3 teams will battle very close in games and they could go either way. There is no dominant team. OC did have some issues not sure if that is because of all the issues at hand.
                      The PV Storm team is half PV state champs and half JFC state semifinailst. They are an incredibly talented team. Maybe too talented and there may not be enough playing time to go around.

They are playing as PV in the USYS National League and R3PL since that is the team that qualified at sectionals this year.

Comment

The PV Storm team is half PV state champs and half JFC state semifinailst. They are an incredibly talented team. Maybe too talented and there may not be enough playing time to go around.

They are playing as PV in the USYS National League and R3PL since that is the team that qualified at sectionals this year.
                        Knowing the players PV lost and the players they picked up, the consolidated team will be equivalent at best. This team will not be any better than last years PV team.

Comment

I watched the fca/Creeks game. Creeks pinned fca down for nearly the entire game. Fca will most likely not fair as well next time. FCA simply lost to many quality players. They will not be a final four team this year. Not even close.

Comment

Knowing the players PV lost and the players they picked up, the consolidated team will be equivalent at best. This team will not be any better than last years PV team.
                            That team did win their state cup final 4-0 so if they are at the about the same level they are still the team to beat.

Playing in the top bracket at Disney , the national league at CASL and Vegas and RPL will also help them prepare for a state cup run when the time comes.

Comment

I thought they retained their top players?

Comment

I thought they retained their top players?
                                Most of them but not all of them. Without a doubt they will be a great team, just not better than last year. It is hard to improve over what they had last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X