•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1286919]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The current U15 soon to be U16 team had 12 girls who were at Alabama for ODP last year. This year I am not sure how many are still participating in ODP. I know a handful were invited and opted out this year.
    That's impressive.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1286619]

Yes, I meant: since the inception of the club. Most have left.
      This year we didn't have many that were in ODP. Some of those have left as well for next season. We know we will have a lot of work to do this season since good players have gone elsewhere.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1286970]

This year we didn't have many that were in ODP. Some of those have left as well for next season. We know we will have a lot of work to do this season since good players have gone elsewhere.
        Not with SC, but even with loss of a few good players this is still a strong group and should remain competitive.

On a different subject, would it make sense to 'retire' this thread and start a new U16 Girls - 2014/15 thread?

Comment

Celtic is not a contender at State Cup, or even in their own county. It doesnt matter if you post Celtic 1,000 times, people still consider your club a joke.
          Celtic is a chit club that has daddy coaches

Comment

Don't worry about Cape Coral...rumor has it they are about to self-destruct anyway.
            Is Cape Coral still around or did they self destruct. Rumors that they were going to North Fort Myers. I don't see them in FSPL. Any ideas? They were a good team last year.

Comment

Is Cape Coral still around or did they self destruct. Rumors that they were going to North Fort Myers. I don't see them in FSPL. Any ideas? They were a good team last year.
              There was one set of parents trying to pull the team apart (what else is new). They got the boot. Team appears stronger this season. Time will tell. Team is still around.

Comment

There was one set of parents trying to pull the team apart (what else is new). They got the boot. Team appears stronger this season. Time will tell. Team is still around.
                Stronger? Did they pick up anyone new that was better? Lose any starters? They were gold last year but not top 5 good. Don't think they could afford to lose anything being from where they are from.

Comment

Stronger? Did they pick up anyone new that was better? Lose any starters? They were gold last year but not top 5 good. Don't think they could afford to lose anything being from where they are from.
                  Yes. Should be a better team. Lost no starters from State Cup. Picked up 4 players with one being an ODP player. Definetly stronger team. Will be just as competitive this year.

Comment

This weekend

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1285507]

Watched SC v TBU state semi final. Was 2-0 with 10 seconds left. TBU dominated. I would say JAX/TBU/Sun are the dominant teams. SCU has not shown enough to be grouped with them. They are closer to teams behind them then teams above them.

After watching the TBU Premier game this weekend, I really don't think Sunrise/JFC have anything to worry about. No forwards and the back/midfield cannot even connect on passes. They said their best player was not there, but come on, they could not even score a goal. 4-0 Ouchh

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1291492]

After watching the TBU Premier game this weekend, I really don't think Sunrise/JFC have anything to worry about. No forwards and the back/midfield cannot even connect on passes. They said their best player was not there, but come on, they could not even score a goal. 4-0 Ouchh
                      Who did they play?

Comment

99 Fla ODP Team A and Team B

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1291972]

Who did they play?
                        TBU's best player was playing for the '99 ODP team. Second best was not there. Take away their two best and they have nothing. I know the competition was the ODP team, but they should have played better than they did. Real ugly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1292298]

TBU's best player was playing for the '99 ODP team. Second best was not there. Take away their two best and they have nothing. I know the competition was the ODP team, but they should have played better than they did. Real ugly.
                          Wonder if the ODP teams switched out the starting 11 for fresh legs? Wonder because of odp how many subs tbu had ? Did all the players who were on the the last year and did not make next years team show up ? Were you there or are you just bashing ? Tbu will do just fine , enjoy the Chargers !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X