X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 of the 4 teams that made the Final Four and 4 of the 8 teams made the round of 8 of State Cup played NPL. yeah, really crappy league
    Those two teams aren't in it this year so thanks for proving my point. The teams I mentioned are still in it. Great league.

Comment

Where is it? What Fl teams?

The Disney Qualifier list is out - 16 teams accepted in u15g. For those of you that have gone through this before with older children - what will the format be with 16 teams?
      Where is it? What Fl teams?

Comment

The Disney Qualifier list is out - 16 teams accepted in u15g. For those of you that have gone through this before with older children - what will the format be with 16 teams?
        its a qualifier disney would have "accepted" 116 teams. the top 2 teams will get into the showcase top flight at new years unless they request to play down. more or less only fl. teams do this, kinda weird, it should be called the fl. qualifier for the showcase tournament. finish in the top 8 of 16 you will be playing new years if not it starts getting a little tricky for the countries top tournament. more college coaches in town for this one then any other. the week before ecnl has there big show case event in sanford so the best of the best and all the rest are in town for these 2 events.

Comment

its a qualifier disney would have "accepted" 116 teams. the top 2 teams will get into the showcase top flight at new years unless they request to play down. more or less only fl. teams do this, kinda weird, it should be called the fl. qualifier for the showcase tournament. finish in the top 8 of 16 you will be playing new years if not it starts getting a little tricky for the countries top tournament. more college coaches in town for this one then any other. the week before ecnl has there big show case event in sanford so the best of the best and all the rest are in town for these 2 events.
          So the 16 teams will play tournament style in one big bracket - 4 groups of 4 and group winners go to semis? How do the other 4 teams of the 8 that you say qualify for New Years get selected - second place finish in the group?

Comment

Yes I am sure. It's summer and people go on vacation, weird concept. It's funny how people seem to think losing one player will destroy a team.
            Losing a goalie that has been with that team for as long as she has, one would have to admit there is some problem areas within the team.

Comment

Where

Losing a goalie that has been with that team for as long as she has, one would have to admit there is some problem areas within the team.
              Did they replace her or did she move? If they replaced where did she go?

Comment

Info

I don't know all of the details but i know the father supports the coaches and the team 100%. This is an issue between him and the club and it is centered around training. I wish i knew more. She hasn't left or been replaced.

Comment

I don't know all of the details but i know the father supports the coaches and the team 100%. This is an issue between him and the club and it is centered around training. I wish i knew more. She hasn't left or been replaced.
                  I do not know the specifics. I have heard it was centered around training as well. I was told that the parents are exploring other avenues and there is a new goalie on the team and the former goalie is not on the team. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for this team.

Comment

What

I do not know the specifics. I have heard it was centered around training as well. I was told that the parents are exploring other avenues and there is a new goalie on the team and the former goalie is not on the team. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for this team.
                    What do you mean it's centered around training? Doe she not want to come to practice but still be allowed to play? We have one player that commutes far to our team and she does get to miss one practice a week but she trains privately and she is a much needed addition to our team. If that's the situation than the team is stupid to make her come to every training session. If she never wants to train than that is something different. I know soccer parents are crazy but if a parent thinks their child is too good to train with the team then that's a problem with the parent and not the club or team.

We need more information and in addition if she does decide to leave who would take her this late in the season?

Comment

What do you mean it's centered around training? Doe she not want to come to practice but still be allowed to play? We have one player that commutes far to our team and she does get to miss one practice a week but she trains privately and she is a much needed addition to our team. If that's the situation than the team is stupid to make her come to every training session. If she never wants to train than that is something different. I know soccer parents are crazy but if a parent thinks their child is too good to train with the team then that's a problem with the parent and not the club or team.

We need more information and in addition if she does decide to leave who would take her this late in the season?
                      old goalie good, but new goalie made regional team at ODP. will team fall apart if she leaves?

Comment

You obviously do not know the specifics because both keepers are on the team, registered and paid. You may know some of the story but to be honest if you are on here talking about it you don't need to know anything. Stay out of other teams business and worry about your own team. Space Coast will be just fine.

Comment

Ocys ecnl u15g

Will they have a team this year? Did they lose girls to FKK and FCA? Did they get even worse?

Comment

Know

You obviously do not know the specifics because both keepers are on the team, registered and paid. You may know some of the story but to be honest if you are on here talking about it you don't need to know anything. Stay out of other teams business and worry about your own team. Space Coast will be just fine.
                            I don't know any of the details but I know the old keeper wasn't at practice this week.

Care to explain?

Comment

take the goalie talk back to a SCU thread.

Back on topic, looks like all the top teams (u15g) are going to be at disney except JFC (and we know where they stand), should be interesting to get some of the who's who debate settled that weekend.

Comment

Four Brackets of Four?

Sunrise
                                FCA
                                TBU
                                SCU

All in different brackets?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X