Clear All

U15 Girls - 2013/2014 Top Teams,and New Contenders

1) JFC
    2) SCU
    3) Sunrise
    4) TBU
    5) FCA
    6) From here down looks like a crap shoot

This is mine whats yours. Please be at least respectful 9 as if that will happen)
    ZeRJCVcQ
    0%
    omiuDhuxzrl
    0%

Seriously, those teams stink, what a really weak age group

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1) JFC
      2) SCU
      3) Sunrise
      4) TBU
      5) FCA
      6) From here down looks like a crap shoot

This is mine whats yours. Please be at least respectful 9 as if that will happen)
      1) JFC
      2) Sunrise
      3) SCU
      4) TBU
      5) FCA
      6) Rush
      7) West Pines Red
      8) Tropical
      9) Pinecrest
      10) Ft Lauderdale

Comment

1) JFC
        2) Sunrise
        3) SCU
        4) TBU
        5) FCA
        6) Rush
        7) West Pines Red
        8) Tropical
        9) Pinecrest
        10) Ft Lauderdale
        JFC/sunrise/TBU/Rush are in R3pl, so we will see how Rush and TBU do. JFC/Sunrise are obvious.
        FCA/WestPines/Tropical/Pinecrest/FTLaud are in FSPL. So we will see how they do in that order.
        Agreed, beyond that, it is a crap shoot. See if anyone else steps up this year.

Comment

JFC/sunrise/TBU/Rush are in R3pl, so we will see how Rush and TBU do. JFC/Sunrise are obvious.
          FCA/WestPines/Tropical/Pinecrest/FTLaud are in FSPL. So we will see how they do in that order.
          Agreed, beyond that, it is a crap shoot. See if anyone else steps up this year.
          why no scu in region league ?

Comment

$$$

why no scu in region league ?
            We only do NPL because the competition is top notch and we like traveling around the state beating teams 6-0. I'm pretty sure someone in the club gets $$$ from NPL. There isn't any other reason to stay in the league.

Comment

1) JFC
              2) Sunrise
              3) SCU
              4) TBU
              5) FCA
              6) Rush
              7) West Pines Red
              8) Tropical
              9) Pinecrest
              10) Ft Lauderdale
              Tropical should not be on that list. I heard they lost two of their best players. They are done.

Comment

We only do NPL because the competition is top notch and we like traveling around the state beating teams 6-0. I'm pretty sure someone in the club gets $$$ from NPL. There isn't any other reason to stay in the league.
                A little premature for Space Coast to be making any claims about the coming season. Didn't you just lose a couple of your better players?

Comment

Tropical should not be on that list. I heard they lost two of their best players. They are done.
                  We did lose 2 players, and they will be missed. But, we picked up 7 good players and a new coach. So who knows - we do have more depth from top to bottom than previous years. It will be interesting to see how it goes, but I dont think we are "done".

Comment

A little premature for Space Coast to be making any claims about the coming season. Didn't you just lose a couple of your better players?
                    Space did not lose any of their better players. One player left but I wouldn't put them in the top 5 players.

Comment

Celtic

you forgot about Celtic out of Pinellas County, coached by PW.

Comment

Keep an eye on Cape Coral. Going to be a real strong team that will make its mark.

Comment

You sure

Space did not lose any of their better players. One player left but I wouldn't put them in the top 5 players.
                          You sure. Only had 10 at practice last night and pretty sure one parent is pissed at the club. I can't really say I blame him but would hate to lose his daughter.

Comment

You sure. Only had 10 at practice last night and pretty sure one parent is pissed at the club. I can't really say I blame him but would hate to lose his daughter.
                            I am sure every team, at every club has parents that are pissed at the club. This is youth soccer. I'm assuming players 12-20 are all pissed at the club. It is always someone else's fault. I don't think SCU has one girl on their team where if they left the team would fall apart.

They lost one starter from last year because she didn't blend well with the girls on the team and went back to the team she came from where she didn't blend well with those girls. I know they picked up 4 new player, one who was starting on the older SCU team, 2 who made ODP in Alabama. So it looks like they will improve. Still JFC and SUNRISE are top of the class

1. JFC
                            2. SUNRISE
                            3. SCU
                            4. FKK
                            5. FCA
                            6. TBU
                            7. WEST PINES
                            8. FT. LAUDERDALE
                            9. PINECREAST

Comment

Yes I am sure. It's summer and people go on vacation, weird concept. It's funny how people seem to think losing one player will destroy a team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X