As fas as Girls Competetive u16 goes maybe if all the unhappy parents
    Came there something good could happen. Sounds like DOC is positive
    And club close enough to Tarpon, Clearwater and Largo
    Better than going to Tampa
    Tampa clubs don't want your sub-level players

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your saying that Pinellas clubs are sub-level soccer, wow, where do we start with all of the sub level clubs located in Hillsborough, there is a ton of bad teams.

Comment

Your saying that Pinellas clubs are sub-level soccer, wow, where do we start with all of the sub level clubs located in Hillsborough, there is a ton of bad teams.
        Tampa has the Tampa Swag and Tampa Rangers, ouch.....two miserable clubs

Comment

they are all kick ball clubs.

Comment

Who are you?
            Why do you contribute hateful garbage
            go get a job or volunteer somewhere
            you have no idea what the level of player quality is here
            if you have a u16 daughter contribute but otherwise you troll
            go crawl under a rock

Comment

Who are you?
              Why do you contribute hateful garbage
              go get a job or volunteer somewhere
              you have no idea what the level of player quality is here
              if you have a u16 daughter contribute but otherwise you troll
              go crawl under a rock
              This is a Dunedin Soccer Club thread not a U16 thread.

Dunedin Soccer is sub-par to the reat of the area.

Comment

This is a Dunedin Soccer Club thread not a U16 thread.

Dunedin Soccer is sub-par to the reat of the area.

First of all, REST not REAT, secondly, the only really good girls program in Pinellas is WFF, but only their top two teams, once you get past their top 2 teams the program becomes a rip off. the Chargers are probably the second best club in the county, but only for boys, as their girls program has been declining rapidly in the past few years. The rest of the county is littered with average clubs, Largo, Everton, Pinellas United, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Celtic, etc. Basically, if your not on the top teams at WFF then your wasting your money and your time by playing there, the Chargers are expensive, but probably worth it for boys, but not girls since the programs are floundering. The rest of the clubs named above all provide club teams at a lower cost which in todays economy fits the needs of many area house holds.

Comment

Well from what I have seen according to the parents on this site
                  Every single club ranks as sub par in pinellas and Hillsborough
                  So maybe daddy and mommy need to stop living vicariously through their kid and grow up

Comment

If your U16 daughter is any good you should be at TBU ( top two teams) or VSI WFF ECNL if you live in Pinellas/Hillsborough. Its that simple.

Comment

I agree! Would love to be able to have my daughter just play soccer and enjoy the sport again. And before all of the haters tell me how my kid must not be very good, we have traveled in that world of both AB and VI, and my daughter was a starter. She just got tired of the drama and decided on her own that it wasn't worth it anymore
                      Maybe we will see you there!

Comment

I agree! Would love to be able to have my daughter just play soccer and enjoy the sport again. And before all of the haters tell me how my kid must not be very good, we have traveled in that world of both AB and VI, and my daughter was a starter. She just got tired of the drama and decided on her own that it wasn't worth it anymore
                        Both AB and VI are a joke. Their win at all cost mentality masks the fact that neither can develop players tactical awareness of the game. Recruit and win and push players over the edge then give a sales pitch and recruit another sucker!

Comment

Why not let your daughter play for a smaller club if the reason she quit was the zaniness of big clubs. Sounds like she enjoyed the game, shame to give it up over the behavior of parents.

Comment

Well from what I have seen according to the parents on this site
                            Every single club ranks as sub par in pinellas and Hillsborough
                            So maybe daddy and mommy need to stop living vicariously through their kid and grow up
                            Your right the level of soccer in the Tampa area for children is pretty bad. Way too many clubs, with way too many greedy DOCs that really only care about puttingdollars into theirown pockets.

Comment

Your right the level of soccer in the Tampa area for children is pretty bad. Way too many clubs, with way too many greedy DOCs that really only care about puttingdollars into theirown pockets.
                              Tampa area is the armpit of youth soccer, no really good clubs just alot of so called gurus leading clubs that have no business being Directors of Coaching

Comment

We've been with Tampa Chargers (formerly Fusion) for going on four years now, and it has been a great experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X