Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New GK coach highly regarded training 2x week.

MR coaching U16G

EC coaching U16B U15G

EO coaching U15B

Didnt catch the rest too much clapping and cheering by the players. They all seemed excited.
    Well if the club had been on top of its game, the club web site would have launched first thing today instead of having the coaches, identified by initials only, dribble out on this anonymous web site. This isn't much use to people not already members of the club.

Comment

Positive moves for the club. MR and the board folks have broken free of the past and now are in a position to bring the organization into a new era. Congratulations to the club! The club has the personnel to address the soccer needs of the entire Pasco and N. Hillsborough area.

Comment

Well if the club had been on top of its game, the club web site would have launched first thing today instead of having the coaches, identified by initials only, dribble out on this anonymous web site. This isn't much use to people not already members of the club.
        The website for the re-birth of Fla Kraze /Krush wasn't ready to go when they made the announcement either. It will be up soon. I guess it's good that they concentrated on hiring good coaches for the club over a website first. Wouldn't have done much good to have a slick site if there were no new coaches to post on it!

Comment

The site will be live some time today they are making sure it runs correctly and all the necessary information is there. Sheesh you sure are grasping at straws in order to bash.

I am the parent who filled in the coaching details as a first hand report as I was at the player/parent meeting this weekend. It was not meant to be an announcement of the whole coaching slate, MR only told the kids who was there who their coaches would be next year.

I thought TS etiquette required only initials be used, but since you asked:

MR
          EC
          EO

Also Mark's daughter xxxs will coach her younger girls' teams again. She's doing a great job with them.

SL = xxxxxxx he has a younger boys' team I believe as well as the Soccer Academy of Excellence which I believe is a U11 travel team. They are playing in the Danone Cup and the team consists of players from all over by invitation only.

The rest will be on gtbfc.com at some point today. Enjoy!
          Last edited by EL Matador; 05-08-2013, 10:28 AM. Reason: You had your fair warning!!!

Comment

Gtbfc

After the informational meeting the other night all I can say is that we and most other parents and some players we spoke with are all excited for the upcoming changes. We are unable to see any negative in the plan of action and are very happy with the direction of the club !

Comment

Does K S still work with this club?
              Last edited by EL Matador; 05-08-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Does Keith Savage still work with this club?
                He is my son's coach right now. I've not heard anything different going forward.

Comment

He is my son's coach right now. I've not heard anything different going forward.
                  Great news...my son plays on the team as well and had not heard anything- yes or no. We were very happy with K. Great guy with the Looking forward to this new club idea. All sounds positive so far. Just glad we are not merging with another organization.
                  Last edited by EL Matador; 05-08-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

The site will be live some time today they are making sure it runs correctly and all the necessary information is there. Sheesh you sure are grasping at straws in order to bash. The rest will be on gtbfc.com at some point today. Enjoy!
                    Coaching list is posted at the old web site:

http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/Portal...13_%202014.pdf

Comment

Can access the new website through the old on its smart to redirect at least for the first few months through rec registration at least.

Comment

Can access the new website through the old on its smart to redirect at least for the first few months through rec registration at least.
                        www.gtbfc.com is live

Comment

They need to get the tryout info up ASAP.

Comment

They need to get the tryout info up ASAP.
                            Try this link:

http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/Portal...13_%202014.pdf

Comment

thanks

not everyone is on TS however.

Comment

Looks like DV is taking his ECNL rising u18 with him. Guess ECNL is not all that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X