Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure they are, they are streaming out the door to play in the USA League with Celtic, LMAO
    Yea, really pumped to take my kid from Strictly and the CDl to Celtic and the USA League where they can have a a parent coach and learn the fine art of boot and scoot.

Comment

And what if your child plays for SS? You know absolutely nothing. Just another misinformed soccer parent...
      SS is the only saving grace for LARGO. More parents take their daughters to play for him than any other coaches in the area. The ratio of kids that tryout for his teams as compared to the family of coaches is more than 5-1. But you know that. Sorry that your daughter got cut by SS though...

And FYI. Most, if not all parents from the boys side wish they have him as coach also. Even as a trainer. But they are stuck with the old guy who only wants nothing but coach his grandson.

Comment

SS is the only saving grace for LARGO. More parents take their daughters to play for him than any other coaches in the area. The ratio of kids that tryout for his teams as compared to the family of coaches is more than 5-1. But you know that. Sorry that your daughter got cut by SS though...

And FYI. Most, if not all parents from the boys side wish they have him as coach also. Even as a trainer. But they are stuck with the old guy who only wants nothing but coach his grandson.
        Like I said, ignorant soccer parent that knows nothing. My daughter plays for SS and unlike a few of the players that jumped ship early, realized that my kid was getting better and better every year with his training. So why club-hop right away? I know a good reason; because people like you who don't know a thing about the game heard from so and so who heard from so and so that USA league is crap (like it matters at u12s and below lmao) and Largo and is going to go to hell in a hand-basket. I have a feeling you may be at the Largo facilities for a tryout yourself pretty soon. Then we'll talk who is lucky about being cut lol. You'll be easily recognizable...the ignorant/arrogant ***** that thinks their kid is all-world lol at 12 and under lol.

Comment

Like I said, ignorant soccer parent that knows nothing. My daughter plays for SS and unlike a few of the players that jumped ship early, realized that my kid was getting better and better every year with his training. So why club-hop right away? I know a good reason; because people like you who don't know a thing about the game heard from so and so who heard from so and so that USA league is crap (like it matters at u12s and below lmao) and Largo and is going to go to hell in a hand-basket. I have a feeling you may be at the Largo facilities for a tryout yourself pretty soon. Then we'll talk who is lucky about being cut lol. You'll be easily recognizable...the ignorant/arrogant ***** that thinks their kid is all-world lol at 12 and under lol.
          The vast majority of attacks on Largo are coming from someone at Celtic, it's really sad how these people have conducted themselves, especially when it's well known of al lthe problems at Celtic.

Comment

The vast majority of attacks on Largo are coming from someone at Celtic, it's really sad how these people have conducted themselves, especially when it's well known of al lthe problems at Celtic.
            This is an unregistered site . Nobody has any proof who is saying what about whom . My guess is its a bunch of teenage boys messing with all the crazy parents .

Comment

Sounds like a worried parent of a player sitting on SS's bench if you ask me. I've heard it before. A lot of you downplay everything. Like "don't come to Largo, or SS doesn't train any different, etc." Scared of their daughter's spot on the team. Abd who can forget the looks you give on the new kids that show up on spring, or the whispers. You make me laugh really. SS is whats goid left of Largo United soccer. And if he only coaches a few girls age groups. Then that's all that most parents care for anyway..

Comment

Sounds like a worried parent of a player sitting on SS's bench if you ask me. I've heard it before. A lot of you downplay everything. Like "don't come to Largo, or SS doesn't train any different, etc." Scared of their daughter's spot on the team. Abd who can forget the looks you give on the new kids that show up on spring, or the whispers. You make me laugh really. SS is whats goid left of Largo United soccer. And if he only coaches a few girls age groups. Then that's all that most parents care for anyway..
                Incoherent babble! lol

Comment

finally

It came!!

Comment

Yes it did!

Comment

Largo United has merged with TBU. They will be TBU West......

Comment

Where's the 'Like' button??

Comment

If true, many people in the south Pinellas county area will be thrilled. Finally, a decent soccer club will be in the area. Parents that have kids playing at other local clubs will start to pull them to get them started at TBU.

Comment

And what if your child plays for SS? You know absolutely nothing. Just another misinformed soccer parent...

Like I said; You know nothing. Now my kid has SS. Combined with his coaching the TBU name will bring in more players. Think we'll be just fine ;).

Comment

Say goodbye Celtic, Everton and PCU, TBU West is in the house.

Comment

Say goodbye Celtic, Everton and PCU, TBU West is in the house.
                                I don't see how rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic is going to help. The Captain and the Crew on the SS Largo are still there and they are going to be for quite a while. It will still be churning out crap players that lack the soccer fundamentals to play at a high level. All the better teams and players will still be in Tampa and, just like before, the better players will have to travel there to train and play games. Largo, also, is a white trash area, where the kids play soccer for one part of the year and then play baseball/football/bball the other part of the year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X