Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    broken record Angry Purple Guy. All those predictions you made about us failing are wrecked. So now all you got is your lame demand that we "win SC"- while your own "professionally run mega-club" gets beat week after week.

And your daughter's ECNL program is the laughingstock of the SE conference.
    Now that is funny. You are making my nights funny little FKKer. So "my daughter's ECNL program is the laughing stock of the SE conference?" I guess you still think I am the dad of a U14 player. OK, I'll play along. That U14 team has DOUBLED the wins of your pathetic U14 team last year. Actually we have more than doubled your win total (7-3). Your PPG was an embarrassing .75. This year's ECNL team has +15 more goals than your team had last year (28-13) and that goal differential you keep touting? This year's ECNL team has -6 and your U14 team from last year had -14. Again, we are more than twice better than your pathetic ECNL record.

So, in summary, The current crop of FKK players were the "laughing stock" of ECNL. In fact, you are already in the ECNL Hall of Shame. So you talk pretty big for a last place team dad. You can't change the stats and you can't deny the facts.

Next?

Comment

So help me understand US Club Soccer. FKK does not have a team in FPL....
      "Established in 2011 as part of US Club Soccer’s National Premier Leagues (NPL), the Florida Premier League includes 11 clubs in the U-13 through U-18 boys and girls age groups:

Boca United/South Florida United Soccer Academy
      Chargers Soccer Club
      FC America
      IMG Academy
      Jacksonville FC
      Kendall SC
      Orlando City Youth Soccer
      Space Coast United
      Tampa Bay United
      West Florida Flames (Brandon)
      Weston FC"

Yet they placed 23 players in the Jacksonville PDP event - more than 1/3 of the girl's attendance. Yet, US Club Soccer states:

"PDPs are regionally-based identification and development programs conducted within the id2 Program with invitations based primarily upon scouting within the hosting NPL."

So when did this scouting take place? If FKK never played in the FPL, how were their girls selected for the PDP event? Could it be that HM was one of the coaches for the event and he decided to select his own girls despite the fact that they never played NPL?

Inquiring minds want to know FKK.

Comment

Now that is funny. You are making my nights funny little FKKer. So "my daughter's ECNL program is the laughing stock of the SE conference?" I guess you still think I am the dad of a U14 player. OK, I'll play along. That U14 team has DOUBLED the wins of your pathetic U14 team last year. Actually we have more than doubled your win total (7-3). Your PPG was an embarrassing .75. This year's ECNL team has +15 more goals than your team had last year (28-13) and that goal differential you keep touting? This year's ECNL team has -6 and your U14 team from last year had -14. Again, we are more than twice better than your pathetic ECNL record.

So, in summary, The current crop of FKK players were the "laughing stock" of ECNL. In fact, you are already in the ECNL Hall of Shame. So you talk pretty big for a last place team dad. You can't change the stats and you can't deny the facts.

Next?
        You are clueless as well as classless. Not a good combination. The U14 team from last year had a -3 or -4 going into the last 2 games - which is less than the current team right now - with more games to play. The goalie was out of town and the goalie who was brought in was not prepared to say the least. There were 10 or 11 goals scored against that team in 2 games. (Another little known fact is that the best club and the best team in that age group was ECNL CASL and they were moved to another division. So you haven't had to face the best in the SE.) It doesn't change the stats, but it does enlighten you on the facts. The point is, you obviously don't care about facts and it is hard to argue against someone who just wants to bash.
        Enjoy your ECNL. It is a great program when you have the correct training and support. You got what you want. But remember, What comes around goes around. Your teams and your club have terrible reputations. The girls from last year may not have lit the place on fire, but considering everything that was thrown at them - from multiple coaches to expensive trips (the English didn't start paying until they were concerned they were going to lose players) to complete neglect, they made a decision to do what was best for them - since NO ONE at OC was looking out for them.

Comment

So help me understand US Club Soccer. FKK does not have a team in FPL....
          "Established in 2011 as part of US Club Soccer’s National Premier Leagues (NPL), the Florida Premier League includes 11 clubs in the U-13 through U-18 boys and girls age groups:

Boca United/South Florida United Soccer Academy
          Chargers Soccer Club
          FC America
          IMG Academy
          Jacksonville FC
          Kendall SC
          Orlando City Youth Soccer
          Space Coast United
          Tampa Bay United
          West Florida Flames (Brandon)
          Weston FC"

Yet they placed 23 players in the Jacksonville PDP event - more than 1/3 of the girl's attendance. Yet, US Club Soccer states:

"PDPs are regionally-based identification and development programs conducted within the id2 Program with invitations based primarily upon scouting within the hosting NPL."

So when did this scouting take place? If FKK never played in the FPL, how were their girls selected for the PDP event? Could it be that HM was one of the coaches for the event and he decided to select his own girls despite the fact that they never played NPL?

Inquiring minds want to know FKK.
          Your mind should not do much inquiring. It obviously can't handle it. Your own club recommends players to PDP. From there, the coaches from multiple clubs recommend to id2.
          Maybe you should be asking why names from your club WEREN'T submitted. From what I hear, they didn't submit names last year either. You talk about how great ECNL is and how id2 is all from ECNL. The problem you have is that id2 is about talent, not lawyers. So you have to produce players who can cut it - not whine and cry about why other players are getting selected. \

Comment

broken record Angry Purple Guy. All those predictions you made about us failing are wrecked. So now all you got is your lame demand that we "win SC"- while your own "professionally run mega-club" gets beat week after week.

And your daughter's ECNL program is the laughingstock of the SE conference.
            Laughingstock of the Country. ECNL players heading to St Leo. LOL what a joke. OC your the laughingstock of the league.

Comment

You are clueless as well as classless. Not a good combination. The U14 team from last year had a -3 or -4 going into the last 2 games - which is less than the current team right now - with more games to play. The goalie was out of town and the goalie who was brought in was not prepared to say the least. There were 10 or 11 goals scored against that team in 2 games. (Another little known fact is that the best club and the best team in that age group was ECNL CASL and they were moved to another division. So you haven't had to face the best in the SE.) It doesn't change the stats, but it does enlighten you on the facts. The point is, you obviously don't care about facts and it is hard to argue against someone who just wants to bash.
              Enjoy your ECNL. It is a great program when you have the correct training and support. You got what you want. But remember, What comes around goes around. Your teams and your club have terrible reputations. The girls from last year may not have lit the place on fire, but considering everything that was thrown at them - from multiple coaches to expensive trips (the English didn't start paying until they were concerned they were going to lose players) to complete neglect, they made a decision to do what was best for them - since NO ONE at OC was looking out for them.
              Que the FKKing violins. Just like your excuses this year in SC.
              "Our striker is hurt! You should have seen us play earlier this year!"

What a bunch of FKKing Cry Babies.

"It doesn't change the stats, but it does enlighten you on the facts."
              No it does not enlighten anything. Soccer is not some bubble. So your keeper was gone? Like ECNL teams don't lose players to national camps every year? Do you hear us crying about our players missing games because they are in camp? Hell no! We are proud of any player who can represent on the national level. We gladly support them and play our best without them. Win our lose, we are still Orlando's ECNL team and we play with who comes to the field....with no excuses.

Man up dad!

Comment

Your mind should not do much inquiring. It obviously can't handle it. Your own club recommends players to PDP. From there, the coaches from multiple clubs recommend to id2.
                Maybe you should be asking why names from your club WEREN'T submitted. From what I hear, they didn't submit names last year either. You talk about how great ECNL is and how id2 is all from ECNL. The problem you have is that id2 is about talent, not lawyers. So you have to produce players who can cut it - not whine and cry about why other players are getting selected. \
                Keep telling yourself that you FKKing idiot. I am sure OC recommended 23 FKK players. What a FKKing poor excuse for an explanation. Again, FKK is not in FPL but their coach is at PDP Jax and just happens to have 23 of his players in camp.

And there were OC players at that camp and at the ID2 camp. Deal with it you FKKing liar.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that you FKKing idiot. I am sure OC recommended 23 FKK players. What a FKKing poor excuse for an explanation. Again, FKK is not in FPL but their coach is at PDP Jax and just happens to have 23 of his players in camp.

And there were OC players at that camp and at the ID2 camp. Deal with it you FKKing liar.
                  Our community leaders are starting to open their eyes

Comment

Laughingstock of the Country. ECNL players heading to St Leo. LOL what a joke. OC your the laughingstock of the league.
                    You mean the same St. Leo you FKKing morons keep promoting at your "College ID" event. You slam your own FKKing program! What a bunch of dumbasses! ROFLMAO!

Comment

I wouldn't brag about the OC player at ID2 camp. Clearly a mistake.

Comment

You mean the same St. Leo you FKKing morons keep promoting at your "College ID" event. You slam your own FKKing program! What a bunch of dumbasses! ROFLMAO!
                        EASY now…vein popper

Comment

This one guy from OCYS is among the most low-class blowhards I've ever read on here. He rivals the Celtic Basher in ranting. He's also easy to find- short guy pacing the sidelines at OC ECNL u14 games.

He represents the insanity quite well.

Comment

Kicked out of CDL? Get off the FKKrack pipe dad. NOBODY gets kicked out of CDL. They would take a YMCA team at this point. Everyone knows that FSPL has taken all the clubs.

Your trophies were second place at tournaments like the Preseason and Presidents Cup! You were bounded out of CDL Showcase and Disney Showcase pretty quickly. You bamboozled Creeks to pick up part of HM's salary and they are bowing out next year. One and done like his tenure at OCYS. Might be a pattern there dad????

You do have fields and Shane Kelly and Central Winds but that cost you your FYSA affiliation. So you go to Maitland and convince them to lend you player passes then you fail to mention them in your press releases of all your FYSA tournament success at State Cup. I guess Maitland knows how it feels to be used and abused by the great HM.

You boasted about how you would dominate OCYS at NLI day but lost 27-23...and then you showed your true character by having a girl lose her dream sheet to UNC by running her mouth on social media...even after she was told to stop. Now she is playing on the plains in the middle of nowhere. Love how you have this running tab of NLI commits. Notice how OC does not keep running their mouth even though they have far more NLI Commits? It is called class. We have it and you don't. We may have won the game, but we don't spike the ball.

I am happy you have new sponsors. Does that mean they are going to lower the club fees? I mean $1500 dues plus travel fees to not even play in a league is pretty exorbitant! So is HM going to apply those sponsorship dollars to help families afford soccer? Not a chance. It goes straight to his pocket. It is how he ran up $107,000 in debt at CFK. They had sponsors as well. But HM has to get paid first and then the creditors can have what is left.

We are watching those Orange and Seminole Court dockets. First time FKK gets sued for non-payment we will post it here for every parent to see. Just like we did on their public filing showing $107,000 in unpaid liabilities and just like we posted the FYSA minutes denying affiliation to FKK.

Truth will set you free FKK. Unfortunately, you are only interested in spinning and pontificating. Lose locally and brag globally. Your entire organization is the joke of Florida youth soccer. Affiliate with that losers!
                            there's some drool on your chin.

Comment

there's some drool on your chin.
                              Typical funny FKKer. Can't back up your BS, so you resort to one liners....old one liners. You copy my posts so you clearly have run out of material. Now you are back to the personal slander. Go ahead. You have shown that your club has no defense for their behavior.

Comment

A quick scan of the 2012-13 ECNL roster shows 18 goals while the ECNL ranking page for SEC shows 13 goals. So FKK is was padding their roster stats? Decided to throw in 5 goals from non-ECNL events? Bush league move by the team manager.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X