Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many players are already signed to play some college soccer? I bet you none
    There was a college ID night last night at the WFF east campus with many coaches watching and looking for players.

Comment

How many players are already signed to play some college soccer? I bet you none
      Excuse me but CR is not responsible for players that do not have the GPA and or test scores to sign for a NCAA college and college soccer.

With that said two have signed for DII colleges, and one for an NAIA school and four for Junior College.

Thank you for your interest in the team

Comment

I believe the tall kid is going to a small Christian school so I would imagine they are NAIA

Comment

I believe the tall kid is going to a small Christian school so I would imagine they are NAIA
          That's great .. Congrats to all

Comment

Excuse me but CR is not responsible for players that do not have the GPA and or test scores to sign for a NCAA college and college soccer.

With that said two have signed for DII colleges, and one for an NAIA school and four for Junior College.

Thank you for your interest in the team
            Actually 3 for DII colleges 1 to an NAIA school and 5 for junior colleges and maybe another one will sign next week to a NAIA school, 3 players have 1 more year in HS and 1 has 3 more years to graduate from HS

Comment

Which d2 colleges?

Comment

Which d2 colleges?
                Does anybody know what team or teams is CR taking next year, is he staying at WFF?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  does anybody know what team or teams is cr taking next year, is he staying at wff?
                  none....and hopefully not..look ,he is a ok trainer at best,,not a coach..

Comment

none....and hopefully not..look ,he is a ok trainer at best,,not a coach..
                    He may well be looking at a 1 year suspension due to overlooking that a player that was red carded with a 10 game suspension last state cup was played every game during this year's state cup. Which now makes us ineligible to play in the sweet 16 or actually any further this season. As parents, we were notified of this, today mind you. Even though everyone at FYSA and VSI have known about it since last year. The only other staff member on our team that knew was our team manager that quit last season. So you would think that either Carlos or someone from the State would have notified us as soon as they saw this player on our roster during the entire state cup! But who's punished? The boys that have practiced nearly every day of the week for the past 6 months knowing that this will most likely be their last hurrah! Now their left with nothing.
                    He deserves to be suspended, he never should have continued coaching this year. I don't think anyone on his team is playing for any D1 or D2 colleges next year. This whole season was a WASH for this team that has given their all to this coach and sorry ass VSI! WORST CLUB EVER!
                    What an end to my Son's club soccer experience

Comment

VSI and wff and fysa are a joke of an organization

He may well be looking at a 1 year suspension due to overlooking that a player that was red carded with a 10 game suspension last state cup was played every game during this year's state cup. Which now makes us ineligible to play in the sweet 16 or actually any further this season. As parents, we were notified of this, today mind you. Even though everyone at FYSA and VSI have known about it since last year. The only other staff member on our team that knew was our team manager that quit last season. So you would think that either Carlos or someone from the State would have notified us as soon as they saw this player on our roster during the entire state cup! But who's punished? The boys that have practiced nearly every day of the week for the past 6 months knowing that this will most likely be their last hurrah! Now their left with nothing. 7
                      He deserves to be suspended, he never should have continued coaching this year. I don't think anyone on his team is playing for any D1 or D2 colleges next year. This whole season was a WASH for this team that has given their all to this coach and sorry ass VSI! WORST CLUB EVER!
                      What an end to my Son's club soccer experience
                      I agree with most of what you say, but I dont blame the coach. The club is to blame for there worthless efforts in supporting this team. How can they not tell us that the player had a red card from last year. They should know this and why are they getting paid All this money to let our boys down. Also fysa is a freakin joke. They should have a list of suspended players and advise all teams of their players suspensions. All rostered players should be filtered through their system for any cards from the prior year. Lastly, I smell a big rat here. Why does fysa announce two days before the rd of 16. Somebody obviously said something to them. The player should not have played, but the club and fysa are a bunch of jackoffs and somebody is not doing there job and getting paid for it. Pathetic, and the boys are being punished, for the club and fysa, inadequacies.

Comment

I agree with most of what you say, but I dont blame the coach. The club is to blame for there worthless efforts in supporting this team. How can they not tell us that the player had a red card from last year. They should know this and why are they getting paid All this money to let our boys down. Also fysa is a freakin joke. They should have a list of suspended players and advise all teams of their players suspensions. All rostered players should be filtered through their system for any cards from the prior year. Lastly, I smell a big rat here. Why does fysa announce two days before the rd of 16. Somebody obviously said something to them. The player should not have played, but the club and fysa are a bunch of jackoffs and somebody is not doing there job and getting paid for it. Pathetic, and the boys are being punished, for the club and fysa, inadequacies.
                        Tbu is very happy right now. They dont have to lose to this team again.

Comment

Our only difference is in finding that Carlos should be grouped in with those that knew from the beginning. I think he figured "Hey, nobody has noticed so far so might as well play ahead."
                          However, I could not agree more that there's definitely something fishy in the fact that the parents are finding out this late. I have to notice that maybe nobody on FYSA caught it so that we would have no other choice than to forfeit. Like maybe they always knew "well, if they make it too far, we can kick them out for this." Idk..... Maybe that's crazy, but it just smells of corruption to me. Maybe I'm too much of a "conspiracy theorist". LOL

Comment

Carlos' job is to coach the team not determine who is can play or not. FYSA needs to inform the club and the club needs to inform the team of suspensions. It is that simple.

Comment

FYSA is a mafia.

Comment

This is extremely sad and unfortunate. However, every coach is provided the red card spreadsheet. Also, the sheet is on the FYSA site and FYSA sent several emails to the registered coaches playing state cup regarding roster rules, etc.. He should have done a better job of verifying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X