Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The SAE team from the Tampa area isn't very strong for this event I have heard. Parents just throwing money to fund a nice little vacation for the coach.
    I agree, they will originally in another group, and now switch into D

Comment

Yeah bullcrap, if he is a Dec 03 his going to get run over by a freight train from 1st quarter 02's. Yeah, you have the next Ronaldo and you want everyone to know it. Parents are pathetic. What club is he with and what number, we will come watch this phenom?

Sincerely, Real Madrid youth scout
      From your response you show concern, jealousy, and basically not at peace with where your son is at when it comes down to soccer. Stop being so angry about where others might be and enjoy your reality.

Comment

From your response you show concern, jealousy, and basically not at peace with where your son is at when it comes down to soccer. Stop being so angry about where others might be and enjoy your reality.
        Not jealous (funny Americans), intrigued yes, what team and number is this Dec 31st, 03 phenom? We really want to possibly have him at our youth academy, if the price is right.

Sincerely, Real Madrid, Spain Youth Academy Scout

Comment

A phenom for being selected to a 02 DANONE squad ???. I would not use that word to describe a player that might be technically more advanced than his age group. Though he does possess an understanding and vision of the game that sets him apart from other kids his age, he is still a kid and we are enjoying every step in his development. By the way we are not American (not that there is anything wrong with that. This is a great country). We have dual citizenship with Spain and have had the good fortune to compete in very sough after tournaments in Europe. I look forwards to seeing the competition in this tournament. The experience will be very valuable. Good luck !!

Comment

A phenom for being selected to a 02 DANONE squad ???. I would not use that word to describe a player that might be technically more advanced than his age group. Though he does possess an understanding and vision of the game that sets him apart from other kids his age, he is still a kid and we are enjoying every step in his development. By the way we are not American (not that there is anything wrong with that. This is a great country). We have dual citizenship with Spain and have had the good fortune to compete in very sough after tournaments in Europe. I look forwards to seeing the competition in this tournament. The experience will be very valuable. Good luck !!
            Muy Bueno, amigo. Tu nino es muy excelente. Tu quieres jugas futbal en espana por la Real Madrid Academe? Quantos dineros por el ninos serviso?

Comment

LMAO, why does everyone keep talking about OC? First cheating and now they rigged their group? Why is this team getting so much attention? Down here in Flroida that normally means the team is really good. I'm just saying....
              okay, ocys got a little home town cookin with an easy bracket, and kids from all over Fl, but when it comes down to it, all the kids for the tournament will be born in 02 or 03, and the winner will most likely have to win all their games.

Who ever has the best 02/03 team should win

Comment

okay, got a little home town cookin with an easy bracket, and kids from all over Fl, but when it comes down to it, all the kids for the tournament will be born in 02 or 03, and the winner will most likely have to win all their games.

Who ever has the best 02/03 team should win
                totally agree !!! age difference of 1 year + is almost the norm…

good skill and knowledge ….. priceless

Comment

Alot of fun

Comment

totally agree !!! age difference of 1 year + is almost the norm…

good skill and knowledge ….. priceless
                    if you totally agree, just wondering why you deleted "ocys" out of your copy of the post " got some home town cookin"

you guys are really as shady as everyone says huh?

Comment

Hatred at its best

if you totally agree, just wondering why you deleted "ocys" out of your copy of the post " got some home town cookin"

you guys are really as shady as everyone says huh?

On the contrary, unlike you....I don't have a axe to grind with OCYS. Why so much hostility toward this team? Could is be because they beat everyone at this age? Or did your son get cut from the team? Wait let me guess, it was CM and GB?

The Flordia way seems to be when a team is really good, people such as yourself find anyway possible to talk bad about the players, parents, coaches and club. I wish all the Florida teams good luck and hope is someone from here that wins it.

Signed,
                      Mr No Axe

Comment

On the contrary, unlike you....I don't have a axe to grind with OCYS. Why so much hostility toward this team? Could is be because they beat everyone at this age? Or did your son get cut from the team? Wait let me guess, it was CM and GB?

The Flordia way seems to be when a team is really good, people such as yourself find anyway possible to talk bad about the players, parents, coaches and club. I wish all the Florida teams good luck and hope is someone from here that wins it.

Signed,
                        Mr No Axe
                        No Axe my Ass , you are apparently a Parent from that team and probably one that kisses ass, and dont say otherwise because we wont beleive you anyways. We just dont kinder with cheaters and thats what you are Period.

Signed. don't give us bull****

Comment

No Axe my Ass , you are apparently a Parent from that team and probably one that kisses ass, and dont say otherwise because we wont beleive you anyways. We just dont kinder with cheaters and thats what you are Period.

Signed. don't give us bull****

So much anger for a bunch of 02's. Who cares if they are a parent or not....you sound like a scorned woman!

Bet you won't say what club your from?

Comment

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...9&Group=Boys_0

Looking at the four brackets, I would agree that D seems to be the easiest brachet for two reasons.

1) Base on competition: They have to three weakest Fl teams in it.

2) Base on percentage: With the four current brackets of 18, they should have 5 bracket winners, and 3 wildcards. Since A,B, and C are groups of four, the bracket winner will have 25%, 1 out of 4, chance of moving on. Since D will send 2 out of 6, teams in this bracket will have a 33% chance of moving on.

The great equalizer will be the wildcards. There should be three to have eight in the quarters. Will bracket D be limited on have many they send, or will they limited to only one. Either way, is I had a team entered, I would prefer to be in bracket D, and I am sure Orlando is looking out for their own.
                            what is strange is how they grouped the teams. they have all the region a teams playing each other, and ocys in with only central and north fl teams. everyone knows the south fl teams are strong, so why not mix up the s fl teams in all the brackets. will ocys 3 pool games will be with those three local fl teams. ocys should be playing sfl teams like weston or sunrise, not rush or the soccer academy. this is a clear case of hometown advantage so is so clear.

many of these teams will be so competitive, and at this level, two teams can play each other three times and get three different outcomes. anyone that knows will tell you that these brackets are not weighted properly, and it just so happens that the home town team has the easiest bracket.

Comment

what is strange is how they grouped the teams. they have all the region a teams playing each other, and ocys in with only central and north fl teams. everyone knows the south fl teams are strong, so why not mix up the s fl teams in all the brackets. will ocys 3 pool games will be with those three local fl teams. ocys should be playing sfl teams like weston or sunrise, not rush or the soccer academy. this is a clear case of hometown advantage so is so clear.

many of these teams will be so competitive, and at this level, two teams can play each other three times and get three different outcomes. anyone that knows will tell you that these brackets are not weighted properly, and it just so happens that the home town team has the easiest bracket.

You sound like your throwing in the towel to OC already? You think because they have a easy bracket they will win this tournament? Give a break and stop giving this team so much credit. They will have to win 6 games just like everyone else. Let them play central Florida teams, that's great...those teams know there strengths and weaknesses.

Signed,
                              "Stop your Bitchin"

Comment

did Weston Danone team play WPU this weekend?
                                Anyone know what the score was?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X