Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PV played them 2 years ago. Won 1-0. No idea how it would go now. I know CSA is really good. But I don't know the outcome. If WFF only lost 3-2 and tophat beat CSA 4-0 then I would like to think JFC storm could win or hang.
    WFF lost 1-0 not 3-2

Comment

PV played them 2 years ago. Won 1-0. No idea how it would go now. I know CSA is really good. But I don't know the outcome. If WFF only lost 3-2 and tophat beat CSA 4-0 then I would like to think JFC storm could win or hang.
      I think PV can hang with them. Tophat beat them 3-1. FKK battled them pretty good. Really tough sound soccer team to beat. I have much respect for any team that can stay within 2 goals of CSA or Tophat. Likewise, any team that hangs with PV is doing well.

Of all the teams I have seen this is how I look at them right now.

Tophat
      CSA/PV
      Sunrise

Looking forward to the scores this weekend.

Comment

Predictions now: sunrise and tophat and PV and tophat. What will the scores be?

Comment

Tophat 3 Sunrise 0
          PV 2 Tophat 1

Comment

Tophat 3 Sunrise 0
            PV 2 Tophat 1
            Sunrise is better than PV. Both will lose to TopHat.

Comment

Sunrise is better than PV. Both will lose to TopHat.
              I think PV beat Sunrise easily during last year's state cup. Both teams have added players this year to strengthen depth. PV is having a great year...as is Sunrise. IMO, while Sunrise has some great athletes, PV plays better soccer...hence they are the better team.

PV is overdue to beat Tophat. I think it's their time.

Comment

Tophat 4 Sunrise 0
                Tophat 3 PV 0

Comment

Tophat 4 Sunrise 0
                  Tophat 3 PV 0
                  Anything is possible, but to predict two blowouts is essential saying that neither side is good. Probably a bit of exaggeration to state the TopHat is the better team.

Comment

Anything is possible, but to predict two blowouts is essential saying that neither side is good. Probably a bit of exaggeration to state the TopHat is the better team.
                    PV and Sunrise are great teams! Not at all jabbing them. I just give so many props to Tophat. Maybe I over shot who knows. Wish I could watch

Comment

PV and Sunrise are great teams! Not at all jabbing them. I just give so many props to Tophat. Maybe I over shot who knows. Wish I could watch
                      I would agree with TopHat being great, however I hope it is an Any Given Sunday scenario and the Florida teams can show well and get the state some more respect out there.

Comment

Any movement in South Florida?

What teams are gaining players?
                        Losing players?
                        For U-15?

Comment

When do other 2 play?
                          Sunrise 3 JFC/PV Storm 2

Comment

When do other 2 play?
                            Sunrise 3 JFC/PV Storm 2
                            They have not rescheduled yet. But depending on the outcome of this weekend, that could end up being a very important game.

Comment

What teams are gaining players?
                              Losing players?
                              For U-15?
                              I have been told there are some old PV and JFC girls on the Creeks team that are interested in coming back to the JFC/PV Storm team.

Comment

I have been told there are some old PV and JFC girls on the Creeks team that are interested in coming back to the JFC/PV Storm team.
                                Players are not leaving Creeks. Rumours are positions are locked on Storm A as a percentage of players must be registered PV to remain in NL. No girls trying out for B as coaches need improvement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X