Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for switching DA clubs...

Does anyone here have any advice for switching from one DA team to another? We are unhappy with the way our club is running their DA program and are thinking of moving our son. I understand that US Soccer has guidelines for making it happen but I was wondering if there is anything we can do to make the transition as smooth as possible.

contact the DA club (Kendall) when tryout period begins and let them know you want to leave Weston and if they are truly interested in your son they will walk you through the rest.

Comment

I find that hard to believe it's a weston player looking to leave. It definitely has to be Kendall since their program is slowly dying and not catering to the best players. At this point give Pinecrest the DA program . Kendall will never be successful

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I find that hard to believe it's a weston player looking to leave. It definitely has to be Kendall since their program is slowly dying and not catering to the best players. At this point give Pinecrest the DA program . Kendall will never be successful
        Sounds like Weston and Kendall should merge

Comment

It is more like unhappy tbu 99 academy kids

Comment

It's neither of those...Any advice?

Comment

This post is hilarious. Saying Kendall's program is slowly dying....LOL not catering to the best players. Lets compare:

Weston U18 - Playoff team last year. Rebuilding this year
              Kendall U18 - Playoff team last year. Rebuilding this year

Weston U16 - 2nd in Southeast Division - Current Playoff Birth Seeded #8 in DA
              Kendall U16 - 1st in Southeast Division - Current Playoff Birth Seeded #6 in DA

Weston U14 - No standings - Best record in division
              Kendall U14 - No standing - 3rd best record in division

So I guess by these stats Weston is dying as well perhaps at a slower pace.

Comment

This is clearly a Chargers parent. Clearwater's DA Program is a joke.

Comment

This is clearly a Chargers parent. Clearwater's DA Program is a joke.
                  Great advise.

You will probably not get anything on this site that is in the best interests of you and your child. I would say just do it and leave no bad feeling behind . If a kid came to tryout and was better than your kid they would cut your kid. Do what you think is in the best interest of your child and his development .

Comment

Does anyone here have any advice for switching from one DA team to another? ... I understand that US Soccer has guidelines for making it happen but I was wondering if there is anything we can do to make the transition as smooth as possible.
                    Because it dictates all DA training and operations, it seems to me that the best and smoothest way to switch DAs will be to meticulously follow those USSF guidelines.

Comment

I'm waiting to see how Kendall will be torn apart once beckham comes into the picture. Here's a thought Kendall !! Start fundraising

Comment

I'm waiting to see how Kendall will be torn apart once beckham comes into the picture. Here's a thought Kendall !! Start fundraising
                        Spoken by an ax grinder who knows nothing of what they speak of. Before he can think of any academy, first thing Beckham should do is get a better legal team to get that stadium off the ground. Right now hes getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter.

PS. Take a look at how all these powerful MLS teams have torn California apart

Southwest Division Standings

Team
                        Real So Cal U-13/14
                        FC Golden State U-13/14
                        LA Galaxy U-13/14
                        Los Angeles Futbol Academy U-13/14
                        Chivas USA U-13/14
                        Strikers FC U-13/14
                        San Diego Surf U-13/14
                        Arsenal FC U-13/14
                        Pateadores U-13/14
                        Santa Barbara Soccer Club U-13/14
                        Nomads SC U-13/14
                        Central California Aztecs U-13/14
                        Albion SC U-13/14

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          spoken by an ax grinder who knows nothing of what they speak of. Before he can think of any academy, first thing beckham should do is get a better legal team to get that stadium off the ground. Right now hes getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter.

Ps. Take a look at how all these powerful mls teams have torn california apart

southwest division standings

team
                          real so cal u-13/14
                          fc golden state u-13/14
                          la galaxy u-13/14
                          los angeles futbol academy u-13/14
                          chivas usa u-13/14
                          strikers fc u-13/14
                          san diego surf u-13/14
                          arsenal fc u-13/14
                          pateadores u-13/14
                          santa barbara soccer club u-13/14
                          nomads sc u-13/14
                          central california aztecs u-13/14
                          albion sc u-13/14
                          really does it matter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X