X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well trained in hobbing the knob pu*ss-boy... I don't need to know about you to know I'll kick the sh*t out of you given the chance. Talking sh*t about a club full of kids on a forum shows that you have a large ******.

See the difference between you and I is that I have no problem talking like this to your face. So let's get off of here and see how "Well trained" you are chump.

*Waiting on your next attempt to avoid face to face backup of all of your typed words little guy*
    Very classy...

Comment

Well trained in hobbing the knob pu*ss-boy... I don't need to know about you to know I'll kick the sh*t out of you given the chance. Talking sh*t about a club full of kids on a forum shows that you have a large ******.

See the difference between you and I is that I have no problem talking like this to your face. So let's get off of here and see how "Well trained" you are chump.

*Waiting on your next attempt to avoid face to face backup of all of your typed words little guy*
      By the way, I'm not the guy talking about any kid, team or club on this thread. I was just reading about the Lakeland girls when I ran across you making an ass of yourself on here. So I am the guy that called you tough guy. I don't know you, those kids, your club, nothing.

So call me all the names that make you feel like a big shot, but you're mad at the wrong guy -- and you continue to look like an idiot.

Comment

and from this message board, you can see why Lakeland soccer parents have the worst reputation in the area.

Comment

No changes, except the current U15 B team will not be back
          U15g B team will be back with new coach

Comment

Just tell me where and how to find you big talker.
            Wherever you want to meet tiny. Name the time and place.

Comment

Lakeland !!!!!! Stop taking lessons from Celtic.

Comment

U15g B team will be back with new coach
                I have heard that many parents were shocked by the behavior of this team and will be not coming back next season. Where do you plan to stock this team from, rec? other clubs?

Comment

Heard in Plantation:

You stopped the game too soon!!!!!

Comment

Please stop

First, without anyone putting their names on here you will never know who is writing these blogs. It could be anyone trying to make Lakeland look bad. If it is someone from LFC then just know you are giving the other clubs what they want. This happens with other clubs too and it's always right before tryouts. So please don't give them the time of day because they are not worth it. Second I know this is someone who is trying to cause problems. I feel sorry for you and hope that someday you will realize how hurtful words can be. Is bashing people on here worth your self respect? Did your parents not teach you if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all? Just a thought!

Comment

Wonder if AA is ever on this site?????

Comment

Who knows!!!!!!!

Comment

Wonder if AA is ever on this site?????
                          AA is part of the problem.

Comment

Re: Please Stop

I wrote the Please Stop entry and as a friend of AA know that he would never post anything on this bashing board. He doesn't need to and is too good of person to stoop to your level. So good try and good luck. Keep posting if it makes you feel better. It is sad that you feel the need to bash anyone. Look into the mirror and see if you honestly believe your lies make you a moral person.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              lakeland !!!!!! Stop taking lessons from celtic.
                              celtic number one

Comment

celtic number one
                                Celtic is daddy coaches, they are many levels beneath Lakeland on the Florida soccer club hierarchy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X