Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the talent level of the USA League definitely drops off after a certain age group, but I would say that age group is when teams move to the senior level. At the younger ages there is nothing wrong with the USA League it is on level with all other area leagues. Right or wrong, many clubs and parents push for their teams to move out of the USA League to other leagues, so there definitively is a stigma attached to the league. I have seen cases where a complete team will pick up and move from one club to another club simply to gain access to a league that the parents have deemed to be superior. At the senior level, most of the best teams in the USA League would be mid-table teams in the majority of leagues that are available in the area, but their are always exceptions to this. One of the issues with the USA League at the senior level is the huge chasm that exists between the best teams in a particular league and the bottom teams, you have teams that have been simply placed in upper leagues that have no business being in these leagues. Personally, I would be all for a local (6 county league) that had four divisions for each age group, with promotions and relegation's taking place after each season. In my opinion, this would stop alot of the club hopping and create a more balanced soccer atmosphere for our area.
    Finally someone with a reasonable and well thought out comment, couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      finally someone with a reasonable and well thought out comment, couldn't agree with you more.
      i agree also

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X