Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posted like a 15yr old girl. Lower case letters to start sentences. Nice work, let it go girl, hope you are enjoying California.
    lmao, you have it all wrong, i said we played you last year and you were more talented then this year, mainly because you lost a couple great players and replaced them with average players, but good luck this weekend see you there.

Comment

so what happens when all the wannabri's lose their best player next year?

Comment

What age group is losing girls next year? Based on the other threads I've looked at, other clubs have enough issues!!

Comment

What age group is losing girls next year? Based on the other threads I've looked at, other clubs have enough issues!!
          4-1 win in CASL today.

Comment

so what happens when all the wannabri's lose their best player next year?
            Every U15 girl in this state is a wannabri. That's why we have our own thread, so Wannahavebri teams can come here and try to get her to come over. Sad, really sad.

Comment

lmao, you have it all wrong, i said we played you last year and you were more talented then this year, mainly because you lost a couple great players and replaced them with average players, but good luck this weekend see you there.
              And you didn't beat us this year? Why not? If you're from FLA only VSI beat LFC since last season's state cup. And I know VSI wouldn't waste their time running down LFC on TS.

Comment

jajaja @ wannabri! Good for her. Never seen her play but I guess she must be that good!

Comment

Everyone's talking about the 15s but does Lakeland have any talented players at the other age groups?

Comment

I would say the next best girls team from that club in the U-12 Girls "A" squad.

Comment

Win at casl in the second tear division against the 9th best team from NYE and two other crap teams? LOL

Beat somebody decent before you start bragging about traveling so far, and spending so much at a rec tournament.

Comment

Win at casl in the second tear division against the 9th best team from NYE and two other crap teams? LOL

Beat somebody decent before you start bragging about traveling so far, and spending so much at a rec tournament.
                        The ACC and SEC coaches must be a bunch of Wannabri's too, plenty of them at Lakeland's matches this weekend.

Comment

there to see her. nobody else on that team!

Comment

There will always be haters. More people should be happy for kids evenif they are from other clubs. These clubs represent the same region and same state.

Comment

Based on current CDL standings, I would agree with the U12 girls. They also have this one player(cannot remember name) that makes her presence felt on the field.

Comment

I've seen the u14 girls play (the Alliance team) the last 2 years and they have a good goal keeper.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X