Strictly soccer teaching kids dirty soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this i have never been taught anything of this nature and I play for strictly this is completely absurd

Comment

look at Fla Revs yellow cards-

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sounds like a seminole hs game.
        I agree 100% about Seminole High School Soccer, the only thing worst is the
        Seminole High Students, totally classless group.

Comment

look at Fla Revs yellow cards-

This team has the most by far of any team, 13 total!

Strictly has 1.

Who plays dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Tony View Post
            The game is played differently in different areas and by different cultures. What you are calling "dirty" some of us call "playing the game."

Play basketball down at Rucker park, Brooklyn, or sand volleyball on South Beach,Miami and see if you would call their way of play dirty or different.

Some even say the Steelers are a dirty team, most recently the Jets. Is it because Pitt plays dirty or because something more personal?

"Good Luck All""Go Strictly!"
            Way to defend yourself-playing like the kids in the south side of NY! real classy-I'm proud Go Strictly!

Comment

Way to defend yourself-playing like the kids in the south side of NY! real classy-I'm proud Go Strictly!
              This is a very funny post.

Thank you.

I wish your team the best of luck.

"Good Luck All""Go Strictly!"

Comment

* If Strickly Does Not Play Dirty then WHY DEFEND ???????????????????????????

FEELING GUILTY ARE WE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Not a parent of anyone on SS or even know where they are but I am so sick of people saying teams play dirty! It is a physical game like basketball, lacrosse and football. You are going to have contact you are going to have acting your going to have players go do to force stoppage of play to help there team swing the momentum, like it or not it is part of EVERY SPORT PLAYED!!! If you don't like it and are going to continue to complain about everything find somewhere else to do it and STOP insulting our kids.

Comment

Strickly ..where are you ?

No Strickly at Score at the Shore Tournament ??????????????????????

Comment

No Strickly at Score at the Shore Tournament ??????????????????????
                    Sunny Saint Petersburg, FL where the wind is always at your back and the haters are always in your face...lol

http://www.strictlysoccer.org/ check us out? It's the second best place to play soccer, next to your current team of course.

No Score for us this year. We'll be playing in the CDL tourney http://www.cdleague.com/showcase-soccer-tournament.aspx

"Go Luck All""Go Strictly!"

Comment

I agree 100% about Seminole High School Soccer, the only thing worst is the
                      Seminole High Students, totally classless group.
                      hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Comment

Calm Down

All of you please stop whining about how Strictly plays "dirty". It's a part of the game that the kids accept, and most of them participate in. There's a difference between shirt pulling and cleating an opponent in the leg on a throw in. The only dishonorable thing they do is diving, but it's not every kid on the team. Besides, there's kids like that on every team in the state.

Comment

What I've seen in all those years in South Florida is a lot of soccer Moms and a few american Dads screaming "Dirty play" each time their team losses the ball, in plays that to me were perfectly normal. Usually, when the situation is reversed, they scream "Good Job"!

Question: In a PK, when my son looks/signals at the goalie's right, but kicks to his left (and the goalie flies to his right), could be considered a dirty tactic? I had that discussion in the past when parents were calling my son a dirty player because he just did that. Sad parenting.

Comment

Still happening .

Comment

Most of the complaining about Strictly comes from Celtic, they are so jealous that Strictly is one of the top clubs in the Tampa area, while Celtic remains a garbage kick and chase club. The results speak for themselves, look at how poorly Celtic fared at Region C this year, terrible, if I had a kid at Celtic, I would be questioning if the kick and chase training is effective in the development of kids

Comment

Most of the complaining about Strictly comes from Celtic, they are so jealous that Strictly is one of the top clubs in the Tampa area, while Celtic remains a garbage kick and chase club. The results speak for themselves, look at how poorly Celtic fared at Region C this year, terrible, if I had a kid at Celtic, I would be questioning if the kick and chase training is effective in the development of kids
                                How dumb are you? It is so easy to see right thru you, with this post it is obvious to see you hate both Celtic and Strictly. You are setting up Strictly for a laugh by saying they are great, then you have your usual rant against Celtic. I guess it gets lonely by yourself in that single wide trailer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X