• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Premier Sports Complex down in Bradenton
    Were all the games at PSC canceled?

Comment

This weekend was very bad. Anyone with since would have postponed this weekend. Fields were awful standing water everywhere balls rolling toward the goal stopped on the line in many games impacting the outcome. Sad the the teams and shame on FYSA.....had someone gone to check the conditions Friday am they would have postponed. Somebody should get fired.
      So your kids team lost

Comment

So your kids team lost
        Guys, I know you all love to bash FYSA because your kids didn't get picked for ODP, but they don't decide which fields are open or closed statewide.

Comment

Guys, I know you all love to bash FYSA because your kids didn't get picked for ODP, but they don't decide which fields are open or closed statewide.
          But they did pick these fields after screwing up double booking Auburndale. There have been multiple rainouts already. Orlando teams are traveling to Bradenton to play other teams from Orlando. Miami teams are traveling to Bradenton to play Miami teams AFTER requesting to play them locally and pay ref fees. They are idiots.

Comment

FSPL 2nd Div U-16. 3 teams from Orlando traveling to Ft Myers to play each other = stupid.

Comment

FSPL 2nd Div U-16. 3 teams from Orlando traveling to Ft Myers to play each other = stupid.
              You guys begged for acceptance into a statewide league because you wanted to play like the big boys. Now all you can do is look for reasons to cry like little girls.

Comment

You guys begged for acceptance into a statewide league because you wanted to play like the big boys. Now all you can do is look for reasons to cry like little girls.
                Oh yeah everyone "begged". Who are the big boys?

Comment

Do the fields at TBU require a lifeguard when it rains?

Comment

don't let the "little girls" I know hear this or they may beat the crap out of you.

Comment

If the fields were in great shape why would someone say that their game was cancelled.

Comment

I am trying to see what FYSA is doing to bring down the soccer cost for children wanting to play the game. So far I did not see any efforts or I may not have seen enough.

I think currently it looks like:
                        Serious Organized Crime Club Enabling Robbery (SOCCER) is the main mission here.
                        Finally I came up with this to see why Football of the world is Americanised as soccer.

Look at OCYS for example. They charge a fee of 1600 + League game fees paid by teams= about $2000 compared to about $1200 for 4 days practice at other local clubs.

Where can we file complaints at FYSA or BBB?

Comment

I am trying to see what FYSA is doing to bring down the soccer cost for children wanting to play the game. So far I did not see any efforts or I may not have seen enough.

I think currently it looks like:
                          Serious Organized Crime Club Enabling Robbery (SOCCER) is the main mission here.
                          Finally I came up with this to see why Football of the world is Americanised as soccer.

Look at OCYS for example. They charge a fee of 1600 + League game fees paid by teams= about $2000 compared to about $1200 for 4 days practice at other local clubs.

Where can we file complaints at FYSA or BBB?
                          OC will be left in shambles as soon as MLS ownership is thru using it. Cash Flow is needed now but it's being mis managed. Look for a departure soon from a self proclaimed king with sharp rimmed glasses. Very stylish.

Comment

OC will be left in shambles as soon as MLS ownership is thru using it. Cash Flow is needed now but it's being mis managed. Look for a departure soon from a self proclaimed king with sharp rimmed glasses. Very stylish.
                            OC will announce a new model in the near future. They will fully fund the new model. Boys only and a small number of academy players. It's only a matter of time. All others will be left holding a bag of empty promises.

Comment

OC will announce a new model in the near future. They will fully fund the new model. Boys only and a small number of academy players. It's only a matter of time. All others will be left holding a bag of empty promises.
                              Thank you for your help!

Just look at the loyal OC Professional players recently cut. These players bleed Purple. Drove all over town promoting and doing charity work at the calling of OC and in the grand OC Lion name. Cut as soon as they were not needed and MLS secured. A simple bye bye in an OC website and Facebook tag.

Comment

Thank you for your help!

Just look at the loyal OC Professional players recently cut. These players bleed Purple. Drove all over town promoting and doing charity work at the calling of OC and in the grand OC Lion name. Cut as soon as they were not needed and MLS secured. A simple bye bye in an OC website and Facebook tag.
                                Don't suck at soccer and you don't get cut. If you are going to get paid to do something you damn well better be good at it or you get replaced. And don't beat your kids or wife, that is frowned upon nowadays.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X