Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JYSC Prez

Why was DG hanging around Veteran's Park last night?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone, knows this answer now !

Comment

Everyone, knows this answer now !
      I don't, maybe you could fill me in.

Comment

Creeks and JYSC are looking to merge and make the announce by April.

Comment

OK, thanks. That would be a good idea for JYS since, top to bottom, they aren't very good. Not trying to be mean, they just don't seem to be getting any better.

I think that DG guy has done some good things but a merger probably provides the best opportunity for their kids.

Not sure what is in it for Creeks except to be bigger and have some more field space -- Losco is shaping up nicely.

Comment

OK, thanks. That would be a good idea for JYS since, top to bottom, they aren't very good. Not trying to be mean, they just don't seem to be getting any better.

I think that DG guy has done some good things but a merger probably provides the best opportunity for their kids.

Not sure what is in it for Creeks except to be bigger and have some more field space -- Losco is shaping up nicely.
            Bingo! Losco is a great neutral site to attract players from Clay, PV, and the beaches area. HM and SB have done their research.

Comment

Creeks needs fields no doubt. Is Losco expanding or something? Last time I was there is was one artificial field and I think that's it?

Comment

Creeks needs fields no doubt. Is Losco expanding or something? Last time I was there is was one artificial field and I think that's it?
                Yes, I don't know the full plan, but they added a full size grass field this year that is very nice (right next to the turf field) and I heard there is space and plans for another five or so fields.

Comment

Yes, I don't know the full plan, but they added a full size grass field this year that is very nice (right next to the turf field) and I heard there is space and plans for another five or so fields.
                  SB and HM will need to get rid of some of JYSC coaches too. Creeks is moving in the right direction.

Comment

Looking Forward to the MayHem of coaching assignments, league designation, player placement and team formation when this merger happens, NOT!

Comment

SB and HM will need to get rid of some of JYSC coaches too. Creeks is moving in the right direction.
                      They need to tell SM, CB, DG, AS, and SS that their services will no longer be needed.

Comment

That is great news. We will have by far the best Rec program in the state when we merge
                        I do not think it will help our Comp teams since Jysc has zero talent left
                        Just do not see kids coming from clay or anywhere else because of this merger.

Comment

That is great news. We will have by far the best Rec program in the state when we merge
                          I do not think it will help our Comp teams since Jysc has zero talent left
                          Just do not see kids coming from clay or anywhere else because of this merger.
                          They will come back. The talent left for other clubs.

Comment

Back at Veterans tonight meeting with the Creeks board.

Comment

Back at Veterans tonight meeting with the Creeks board.
                              Nice! Merger Merger merger!!

Yes!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X