Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is wrong with you people, leave the Breakers alone.
    These guys have nothing better to do than to troll all day. The breakers are a class act, I wish the drive was not that far for me as I would join their club.

Comment

What is wrong with you people, leave the Breakers alone.
      That half-time show was awesome! Will the Breakers bring the show to the west pines tournament? The video is great but live is always better.

Comment

These guys have nothing better to do than to troll all day. The breakers are a class act, I wish the drive was not that far for me as I would join their club.
        I would have left them alone if Electric Boogaloo wasn't such a bad movie...

Comment

We don't want you

Comment

Obviously someone has their britches in a bunch!

We don't want you
            Not sure what the club ever did to you but it is clear you have an ax to grind. As Frankie once said RELAX!

Comment

Not sure what the club ever did to you but it is clear you have an ax to grind. As Frankie once said RELAX!
              Man we must have beaten you guys pretty badly at some point.
              We are a class club and we will not resort to this
              ridiculousness.

Comment

Man we must have beaten you guys pretty badly at some point.
                We are a class club and we will not resort to this
                ridiculousness.
                Then stop posting and defending the Wind Breakers. LOL ****tiest name for a team...E V E R!

Comment

Then stop posting and defending the Wind Breakers. LOL ****tiest name for a team...E V E R!
                  We are not the ones posting! Its obviously some troll just
                  trying to stir up trouble. Heck its probably you.

Comment

Why do you even care?

Comment

Why do you even care?
                      Because the OP came here bragging that people should "Watch out" for the breakers. Do you know how f*cking STUPID that is? Just crawl back in your hole with your g*y *ss team name and disappear. What a retarded name for a team. Damn.

Comment

Because the OP came here bragging that people should "Watch out" for the breakers. Do you know how f*cking STUPID that is? Just crawl back in your hole with your g*y *ss team name and disappear. What a retarded name for a team. Damn.
                        At least be a man and say what club you are with. You know who we are, yes
                        that's right the Breakers. That's ok you will know who we are when we beat your kids
                        sorry ass rec team.

Comment

that's right the Breakers. That's ok you will know who we are when we beat your kids
                          sorry ass rec team.
                          We do not need this type behavior in the club. We are a new club and parents should refrain from posting "we are the best" type messages. We will win when we deserve, we will develop good players and citizens

Comment

sorry ass rec team.
                            Way to represent your club dumbsh*t. Setting a stunning example right off the bat! LOL

Comment

Does Juan and Erick even know their parents are writing this.

Comment

Does Juan and Erick even know their parents are writing this.
                                Pretty easy to figure out who is writing this nonsense. Just look for the tatoo. (Real classy) Pure Miami trash. I feel bad for your kids as this is the example you are setting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X