Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC fl coach belittles a player

according to the FC MINIONS is okay for a coach to call a kid fat and kick him off the field in front of the whole team.not cool man ,there are better ways of doing this but i guess this d0uch3bag coach thinks he is mourinho.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    according to the FC MINIONS is okay for a coach to call a kid fat and kick him off the field in front of the whole team.not cool man ,there are better ways of doing this but i guess this d0uch3bag coach thinks he is mourinho.
    must be an arse like TP (stands for toilet paper)

Comment

sorry your tub of lard got embarrassed, Dad. go start another thread why don't you, D-bag.

Comment

sorry your tub of lard got embarrassed, Dad. go start another thread why don't you, D-bag.
        funny bu not my kid.you must be: -an fc employee so an arse kisser,or b-an ignorant b-astard.

Comment

are you the coach.is that how you talk to your players,is that why your not longer an u.s coach

Comment

funny bu not my kid.you must be: -an fc employee so an arse kisser,or b-an ignorant b-astard.
            no, c) parent tired of useless d-bags who constantly moan on TS about how awful everything at FC is and beats it to death by posting continuously and starting new threads about trivial issues that make you look like the crybaby you are.

Comment

no, c) parent tired of useless d-bags who constantly moan on TS about how awful everything at FC is and beats it to death by posting continuously and starting new threads about trivial issues that make you look like the crybaby you are.
              cry baby.just stating the facts .i am a coach and will never talk to a kid like that regardless.how do you think this kid feels like.you are a *********

Comment

cry baby.just stating the facts .i am a coach and will never talk to a kid like that regardless.how do you think this kid feels like.you are a *********
                i meant an arse kisser you know tp little b-tch

Comment

Well good for you, your humanitarian of the year award is waiting for you on your high horse. Honestly, would have NO idea how he feels or the coach in question since the only the thing mentioned here is a condemnation of the coach without ANY context of the facts and circumstances surrounding his alleged crime against humanity. Context is everything. You see a man walk up to another and punch him in the face, and you think "what a thug." If you learn that the person punched has been molesting the aggressors young child, then you think to yourself "he got what he deserved" See, anything without context is useless, much like yourself and your crying on TS.

Comment

Well good for you, your humanitarian of the year award is waiting for you on your high horse. Honestly, would have NO idea how he feels or the coach in question since the only the thing mentioned here is a condemnation of the coach without ANY context of the facts and circumstances surrounding his alleged crime against humanity. Context is everything. You see a man walk up to another and punch him in the face, and you think "what a thug." If you learn that the person punched has been molesting the aggressors young child, then you think to yourself "he got what he deserved" See, anything without context is useless, much like yourself and your crying on TS.
                    thank you for your "WISDOM' can see you are well educated.did DD do you any favors perhaps.so the arse kisser award of the year goes to you,useless coward.

Comment

WOw, this is so typical of FC parents defending TP and the ridiculous situation at FC. Please explain the context where it is 'ok' to refer to a player as fat and kick him off the field. Especially a kid!! I can't wait to hear when it is ok to do this! It is well known that FC lacks class and that is proven by the responses of the people that defend FC. I have witnessed parents getting out of their cars after drinking while their kids are training, that is classy! They got rid of a great DOC for the girls, they let go of coaches and claim they are bringing in better ones, but in fact, they just bring in anyone they can to fill roles. TP would have a great club if he took control of things on his own.

Comment

WOw, this is so typical of FC parents defending TP and the ridiculous situation at FC. Please explain the context where it is 'ok' to refer to a player as fat and kick him off the field. Especially a kid!! I can't wait to hear when it is ok to do this! It is well known that FC lacks class and that is proven by the responses of the people that defend FC.
                        This is right and there is no excuse if the allegation is true. Btw, although it is not a crime against humanity, it is a violation of the FYSA code of conduct for coaches. If it happened to my kid, I would file a complaint with the FYSA for a violation. If they find that he did violate the code of conduct, he would be suspended for a minimum of something like 6 months for a first offense.

What's wrong with adults bullying children - stick to coaching and leave the name calling behind.

Comment

This is right and there is no excuse if the allegation is true. Btw, although it is not a crime against humanity, it is a violation of the FYSA code of conduct for coaches. If it happened to my kid, I would file a complaint with the FYSA for a violation. If they find that he did violate the code of conduct, he would be suspended for a minimum of something like 6 months for a first offense.

What's wrong with adults bullying children - stick to coaching and leave the name calling behind.
                          i didnt think iT was normal for a "FORMER USMNT COACH" or any coach to do this.come on people we are talking kids here.it could have been handle better

Comment

the whole team is witness .what a fricking pr1ck

Comment

BS

the whole team is witness .what a fricking pr1ck
                              This whole thread is BS. This did not happen. End of story.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X