True colors come out when your losing

Comment

Ziegler on a 3 game losing streak :(

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        oh no... parents must be going crazy

Comment

SZ should go back to U11, oh no my bad I forgot that is where the losing streak started

Comment

That is why in youth soccer you should just keep your mouth shut. Do you hear me South FL, just keep your mouth shut because you don't have a great team and they are young kids that are susceptible to emotional swings. You put too much pressure and they will crumble like a house of cards. Just shut up until U15 and your kids will do much better and you won't look like a Zeigler Jackass.

Comment

Best comments yet I agree I get it I was caught up in this crap once but I am changing nothing good comes out of talking about kids I would say u14 it make no sense let them play !

Comment

SZ should go back to U11, oh no my bad I forgot that is where the losing streak started
                I will not be intimidated here in TS. I made the mistake of playing up to U12, never again.
                I will find every easy tournament where Pines and Parma won't play and go win my trophies.
                see you suckers

SZ

Comment

I will not be intimidated here in TS. I made the mistake of playing up to U12, never again.
                  I will find every easy tournament where Pines and Parma won't play and go win my trophies.
                  see you suckers

SZ
                  Psst by the way the Weston AYSO U11 sectional team is going to start doing tournaments, just wanted to give you a heads up.

RS and AD are giving them incentives to follow you and beat you.

Comment

oh no... parents must be going crazy
                    just the fat one, I heard his kid is back to private training at pines

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X