X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357624]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I see a scrimmage in their future. Team managers - make it happen!
    Chaos and ACYS scrimmaged in the spring. Both teams have good kids and good parents - we can make it happen again.

Comment

Did OC and ACYS play on Saturday? How was the game?

Comment

Did OC and ACYS play on Saturday? How was the game?
        Postponed due to weather.

Comment

West Pines U11 Bolivar's beat Ziegler's U11 Weston Black team today 4-2. West Pines dominated most of the game.

Comment

Look for the OCYS u10 team to do very well in this division. Probably better than the u11's.
            OC u10 team is 3-0 on the season playing up a year Div1. They beat a very physical Port Orange team over the weekend and beat the U11 Satellite beach team ( who were very big and fast) last weekend. They might be a factor in Regions cup next season.

Comment

OC u10 team is 3-0 on the season playing up a year Div1. They beat a very physical Port Orange team over the weekend and beat the U11 Satellite beach team ( who were very big and fast) last weekend. They might be a factor in Regions cup next season.
              How do you think they'll match up with OCYS 03/04 Purple I on October 19th? Should be an interesting game.

Comment

How do you think they'll match up with OCYS 03/04 Purple I on October 19th? Should be an interesting game.
                It will be close. The u10's are more technical and overall a better team. The 11's are bigger, stronger, and faster. I would give a slight edge to the 11's.

Comment

I think the u11 team will beat them. They are both good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X