Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What tourneys have you done already?

Seeing who you played can tell me what kind of team
    you are.

Link Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...3959&action=Go

Comment

Your a troll because you would know that "our" club does not look favorably nor will it tolerate smack talking. Let "our" team's play do the talking and the rest will take care of itself.

We will be playing in the early season and West Pines Tournament.
      What the Hell is an early season?

Comment

Your a troll because you would know that "our" club does not look favorably nor will it tolerate smack talking. Let "our" team's play do the talking and the rest will take care of itself.

We will be playing in the early season and West Pines Tournament.
        I took a look at your record, I agree I would not smack talk either.

Comment

Considering first time playing together, not a bad showing

I took a look at your record, I agree I would not smack talk either.
          Really, you garnered that from three games? This is basically a new team that was formed from players from two other clubs.... so considering I think it was a good showing.

Comment

And existing players

Really, you garnered that from three games? This is basically a new team that was formed from players from two other clubs.... so considering I think it was a good showing.
            Sorry if not clear....the team is made up of some existing players plus players from two different clubs.....Or so I am told. Frankly, I think it is premature to be talking about how good the team will be or not but I do think that playing together for the first time and beating Weston Black is a nice start....

Comment

Sorry if not clear....the team is made up of some existing players plus players from two different clubs.....Or so I am told. Frankly, I think it is premature to be talking about how good the team will be or not but I do think that playing together for the first time and beating Weston Black is a nice start....
              The u10 version

Comment

Considering what? Sounds to me like you are making excuses already.
                You guys might have a nice team to play at local tournaments but
                if and when you ever play the big boys for up North you will be toast.
                Never heard of the Inka Kola btw so I would not be so boastful about it.
                Go Lions!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357439]Considering what? Sounds to me like you are making excuses already.
                  Go

Don't know the south florida market, but for the rest of the state its TBU & JFC, then in no particular order, WFF, Fl Rush, FKK, Creeks, and Maitland Chaos in the Tier 2. No don't include OCYS1, ACYS or others. They aren't there yet.

I know last spring TBU lost twice on age, once to JFC in a final and again in a final to Parma. I believe both were by a goal. JFC heading to West Pines tournament in October. We'll know where they stand after that weekend.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357481]
                    Considering what? Sounds to me like you are making excuses already.
                    Go

Don't know the south florida market, but for the rest of the state its TBU & JFC, then in no particular order, WFF, Fl Rush, FKK, Creeks, and Maitland Chaos in the Tier 2. No don't include OCYS1, ACYS or others. They aren't there yet.

I know last spring TBU lost twice on age, once to JFC in a final and again in a final to Parma. I believe both were by a goal. JFC heading to West Pines tournament in October. We'll know where they stand after that weekend.
                    Really, Maitland Chaos is substantially better than ACYS? You must not have watched the last game they played as it was basically an even game.

Comment

Some of the Orlando questions will be answered in their local league u11 div 1, (rush u11 are playing u12 as are the chaos who play div 2 u12) also some may be surprised by satellite beach u11

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357498]

Really, Maitland Chaos is substantially better than ACYS? You must not have watched the last game they played as it was basically an even game.
                        I agree, your probably right. I missed that one, so add ACYS into the Tier 2 group. Drop off after that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357515]

I agree, your probably right. I missed that one, so add ACYS into the Tier 2 group. Drop off after that.
                          Chaos and ACYS are evenly matched. I want to see them play each other next time it happens. Get em together on a Sunday

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357587]

Chaos and ACYS are evenly matched. I want to see them play each other next time it happens. Get em together on a Sunday
                            Was hoping Chaos played GCF U11 D1.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1357611]

Was hoping Chaos played GCF U11 D1.
                              I see a scrimmage in their future. Team managers - make it happen!

Comment

Some of the Orlando questions will be answered in their local league u11 div 1, (rush u11 are playing u12 as are the chaos who play div 2 u12) also some may be surprised by satellite beach u11
                                Look for the OCYS u10 team to do very well in this division. Probably better than the u11's.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X