X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is FLUGSA pretty much done?

It seems that a few clubs are still signing up based on the early season schedule, not sure how many more will join for regular season ..Sunrise, Miami Premier, Coral Springs, Palm Beach Nomads are some of those.

I think most clubs in South Florida are now participating at SFUYSA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think so and its a shame

Comment

I think so and its a shame
        they did a terrible job about everything
        scheduling
        website
        announcements
        being able to reach a live person

SFUYSA is so so much better
        good bye FLUGSA not missed.

Way to many headaches over the years. Some nice people but poorly run.

Comment

they did a terrible job about everything
          scheduling
          website
          announcements
          being able to reach a live person

SFUYSA is so so much better
          good bye FLUGSA not missed.

Way to many headaches over the years. Some nice people but poorly run.
          I don't think your talking about FLUGSA. FLUGSA was well run and organized. It was the first league to use the GOTSOCCER system. Streamlined everything. I cannot imagine what you would need to speak to anyone about, everything is straight forward. We also played in SFUSYA, after the initial meeting it was also an easy league but antiquated. They may of have changed but when we were involved about 3 years ago they made us use a 3 part form for game cards. FLUGSA you simply printed them from GOTSOCCER. I would always support FLUGSA and would recommend anyone to use them. The funniest thing about SFUSYA was the initial meeting where they spoke about red cards for about an hour. Our girls team never received a red card but in attending this meeting I thought we had to be crazy to join this league. We played our games and still never received a red card but WOW they have an obsession with red cards.

Comment

I don't think your talking about FLUGSA. FLUGSA was well run and organized. It was the first league to use the GOTSOCCER system. Streamlined everything. I cannot imagine what you would need to speak to anyone about, everything is straight forward. We also played in SFUSYA, after the initial meeting it was also an easy league but antiquated. They may of have changed but when we were involved about 3 years ago they made us use a 3 part form for game cards. FLUGSA you simply printed them from GOTSOCCER. I would always support FLUGSA and would recommend anyone to use them. The funniest thing about SFUSYA was the initial meeting where they spoke about red cards for about an hour. Our girls team never received a red card but in attending this meeting I thought we had to be crazy to join this league. We played our games and still never received a red card but WOW they have an obsession with red cards.
            I agree, you can say that they no longer have the teams but unorganized is not a complaint I would use.

Comment

I think FLUGSA is perfect for U12 and under. SFU is a nightmare to keep track of for newer parents/teams. If anything, SFU is the one who is out of date.

Comment

I think it is pretty much official, FLUGSA is dead

Comment

This is too bad because the movement should be the other way. The boys league which is now the boys and girls league is way too strict. Look for a return of all the girls teams to FLUSA within 1 to 2 years.

Comment

This is too bad because the movement should be the other way. The boys league which is now the boys and girls league is way too strict. Look for a return of all the girls teams to FLUSA within 1 to 2 years.
                    Truth. FLUGSA is here now and will be in the future.

Comment

Truth. FLUGSA is here now and will be in the future.
                      I understand that FLUGSA the organization is there but how many
                      clubs are actually playing FLUGSA this year? From what I can see
                      mostly everyone has left them.

Comment

yes they have
                        www.sfyusa.com
                        They run the boys league and do an AWESOME job.
                        Most of the girls teams have migrated over to this league for the Early and Regular season upcoming.

Comment

yes they have
                          www.sfyusa.com
                          They run the boys league and do an AWESOME job.
                          Most of the girls teams have migrated over to this league for the Early and Regular season upcoming.
                          click here to see for yourself

http://www.sfuysa.com/declarations.asp?d=div

check only GIRLS
                          then check REGULAR SEASON

Comment

FLUGSA is outdated and not in touch with reality, especially CP there. She is terrible and has zero people skills.

Comment

We just left flugsa and this will be our first year with sfyusa

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X