X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey... Mr. "I said post them."

The day you organize a tournament with over a HUNDRED plus team and have the game times ready two weeks ahead of schedule, come back and cry like the btch that you seem to be.

I have no dog in this hunt at all. But I've seen countless girls like you with an ax to grind berating people that actually create opportunities for kids to be a part of a big event, gain experience in the great game of soccer, build team unity and overall create memories for themselves.

Unfortunately, I see immature "parents", and I use that term loosely, spout off about how everything, down to the minute, isn't run the same exact way as you would "supposedly" run it. But the fact is that you have NEVER run a tournament OF THIS SIZE EVER.

Instead, you just want to hate on a club and run your hotly little mouth about how it is t perfect in your own, unexperienced, ignorant and egocentric mind.

You want this club to post game schedules a week ahead of time? Post the schedules of the tournament you are running in the same time frame.

Oh, and just so we can verify how great you are, please.... Ummm, no, I INSIST, that you post your Tournament's name and your own name. You know, just so you don't look like some grown adult bloviating and instead look like a grown adult that has done what you only sign up and pay for.

Going to guess you won't though. You will probably either disappear or come back with some post that excuses you from accomplishing what this 130+ team tournament director has accomplished.
    Yawn…...

Comment

The day you organize a tournament with over a HUNDRED plus team and have the game times ready two weeks ahead of schedule, come back and cry like the btch that you seem to be.

I have no dog in this hunt at all. But I've seen countless girls like you with an ax to grind berating people that actually create opportunities for kids to be a part of a big event, gain experience in the great game of soccer, build team unity and overall create memories for themselves.

Unfortunately, I see immature "parents", and I use that term loosely, spout off about how everything, down to the minute, isn't run the same exact way as you would "supposedly" run it. But the fact is that you have NEVER run a tournament OF THIS SIZE EVER.

Instead, you just want to hate on a club and run your hotly little mouth about how it is t perfect in your own, unexperienced, ignorant and egocentric mind.

You want this club to post game schedules a week ahead of time? Post the schedules of the tournament you are running in the same time frame.

Oh, and just so we can verify how great you are, please.... Ummm, no, I INSIST, that you post your Tournament's name and your own name. You know, just so you don't look like some grown adult bloviating and instead look like a grown adult that has done what you only sign up and pay for.

Going to guess you won't though. You will probably either disappear or come back with some post that excuses you from accomplishing what this 130+ team tournament director has accomplished.
      Wow 130+ teams!!! Trying running a BIG tournament then get back to me.

Comment

Wow 130+ teams!!! Trying running a BIG tournament then get back to me.
        I would love to! And your name, club and the tournaments that you have run are... ????

Comment

You know, so that I can get back to you personally. Look forward to you manning up and backing up your braggadocio with some sack. Guessing you won't though. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG. Or keeping talking like a wanna-be.

Your next post will either be some excuse, distraction, other blogiating BS like your posts before or you will shut me up by proving your credentials.

Not really holding my breath on the latter. Lol

Comment

Snore….ZZZZZzzzzzzz….

Comment

Hey….your dog's no damn good for hunting…..just post the schedules already…will ya?

Comment

Hey….your dog's no damn good for hunting…..just post the schedules already…will ya?
                Guessed correctly.

Comment

Teams really still attend this tournament?!?!?!
                  Well be safe everyone! Don't drown on the field. Heard they'll be giving out life preservers before the tournament begins! Excited!

Comment

hey its a really really really big event we are the best did I mention we are the best . You try and run an event this size did I mention we are the best. You will just have to wait because we are so confused on what to do but we are the best !

Comment

All that but still no mention of the tournaments that you have run yourself. Lmao.

Keep hiding, it REALLY helps your credibility. No. Seriously. You sound very mature and credible right now.

This cracks me up every tournament. Helicopter dads that can't wait to see what teams their kid is playing against. So eager. So pumped up. First line of complaining? How quickly they get their schedules. Lol. Of course, then they will start complaining about how the brackets were determined. Or the times of their games. Or how they were put in the toughest bracket.

On and on. Try this for a change... Relax. Enjoy your kid playing a few games, look forward to spending time with your family and friends. Be excited that your kid will experience the tournament and perhaps create some memories for both of you.

Or... You could keep checking this thread for more reasons to cry like a spoiled little rich girl because you just can't get the instant gratification that your immature ego so badly needs.

The choice is yours. Again, guessing you will choose the latter.

Comment

All that but still no mention of the tournaments that you have run yourself. Lmao.

Keep hiding, it REALLY helps your credibility. No. Seriously. You sound very mature and credible right now.

This cracks me up every tournament. Helicopter dads that can't wait to see what teams their kid is playing against. So eager. So pumped up. First line of complaining? How quickly they get their schedules. Lol. Of course, then they will start complaining about how the brackets were determined. Or the times of their games. Or how they were put in the toughest bracket.

On and on. Try this for a change... Relax. Enjoy your kid playing a few games, look forward to spending time with your family and friends. Be excited that your kid will experience the tournament and perhaps create some memories for both of you.

Or... You could keep checking this thread for more reasons to cry like a spoiled little rich girl because you just can't get the instant gratification that your immature ego so badly needs.

The choice is yours. Again, guessing you will choose the latter.
                        So are they posted yet? No?

Comment

So are they posted yet? No?
                          Going with the little crying girl thing then. To each her own.

Comment

here's the schedule http://fcflames.com/schedule-fall-classic/

Comment

If any u9 girls coaches/team managers are interested in coming to our tournament we may have a spot available for you. Please email us at fallclassic@fcflames.com - details available at http://fallclassic.fcflames.com

Comment

Any word on field status for the weekend? Games supposed to play this evening (Friday)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X