Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    start playing these top ranked teams and then we'll all know more about this age group. lol.
    We already play the top teams in the C-O-U-N-T-R-Y...where it really matters!

Comment

so do all the other top 20 teams in teh state. the only difference is that your team still stinks! news flash: you need to win games too!

Comment

Correction: We already get beat by the top teams in the C-O-U-N-T-R-Y...where it really matters!

Comment

Correction: We already get beat by the top teams in the C-O-U-N-T-R-Y...where it really matters!
          Can we try and keep this positive , we get there are a lot of haters out there. Lets wait a few months to bash as all these teams have drastically changed.

Comment

Can we try and keep this positive , we get there are a lot of haters out there. Lets wait a few months to bash as all these teams have drastically changed.
            So you are in favor of keeping it positive now...then start bashing in a few months? Okay, let me get this straight - so we have someone in favor of bashing now vs someone bashing that person in favor of bashing later on. Okay I was a little confused but I got it now-carry on.

Comment

Where are all the PV girls going?

Comment

What teams have drastically changed? up / down, better / worse? disappeared altogether?

Comment

Where are all the PV girls going?
                  I know some went to Creeks

Comment

I know some went to Creeks
                    Gotta put tbu as heavy favorites to win state cup next year.

Comment

Why would you say that?

Comment

Why would you say that?
                        I think he was referring to PV supposedly losing players to creeks-as runnerups last year puts tbu in line to get that first s.c. championship-sort of addition by subtraction.

Comment

Yeah if you can't beat em-hope they fall apart.

Comment

Going by State Cup Final 8, 4 overall results, I would leave "heavy" from your predictions.

Comment

Going by State Cup Final 8, 4 overall results, I would leave "heavy" from your predictions.
                              You're absolutely right, I meant excruciating weighty favorites.

Comment

You're absolutely right, I meant excruciating weighty favorites.
                                hah, well done

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X