U14 Boys 00/01 2014-15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know who the FL-TBA team is going to be for REG III?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Anyone know who the FL-TBA team is going to be for REG III?

They already fixed it !!

Comment

They already fixed it !!
        No other Fl team would step up and take the 4th spot so they had to give it a ga team...shame.

Comment

It does not make much sense for teams south of i-4 to travel up to for the competition level. all teams in AL, GA, SC, NC are as good as Florida's 3rd tier teams at best. with state cup, florida cup and tournaments we've got plenty from tampa, orlando, naples and miami to compete.

Comment

Now that TBU is failing miserably this year, any of those parents trying for DA at clw next year. I heard 6-8.

Comment

Now that TBU is failing miserably this year, any of those parents trying for DA at clw next year. I heard 6-8.
              ? uh.. NO THANKS

Comment

? uh.. NO THANKS
                That's funny. Not a single 00 at tbu would sniff u16 academy next year. The 01s would help. Might be nice to actually put the best tampa area boys together as the Clearwater 16 academy team did this year.

Comment

That's funny. Not a single 00 at tbu would sniff u16 academy next year. The 01s would help. Might be nice to actually put the best tampa area boys together as the Clearwater 16 academy team did this year.
                  They should just all stay at TBU at U15 and be coached by the great Eric Sims

Comment

So the 01s are better than the 00s? You are crazy and a joke.

Comment

When does Academy teams start holding tryouts?

Comment

When does Academy teams start holding tryouts?
                        No tryouts invitation only

Comment

Can I get invite oc? And how many 00 they accept for next year

Comment

Can I get invite oc? And how many 00 they accept for next year
                            Typically they take 3 to 5 of the younger calendar year in the 14s and 16s but I can't imagine they wouldn't make room for talent.

Comment

State Cup

Funny, OCYS, The top ranked team (by gotsoccer) is not seeded and has to play in round one.

Comment

Funny, OCYS, The top ranked team (by gotsoccer) is not seeded and has to play in round one.
                                Gotsoccer points mean nothing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X