Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    80 plus acadmey age players. At least 10 on each team for each agre group conservatively. Non of those players do ODP. So the 80 in Alabama statically around number 800-880. That is conservative. Probably lower than that. A few maybe in the mix of the 800 academy players but not many. Those are real numbers. And ODP has produced zero YNT players the last few year. They are all residency or Academy. Non came through ODP. Some came through National training centers.
    Total BS!! Seb Elney and D Loera both madel National team before ever touching academy. Both thru Florida ODP. That is with no research!

Comment

Total BS!! Seb Elney and D Loera both madel National team before ever touching academy. Both thru Florida ODP. That is with no research!
      That was before academy. Times have changed. Look at numbers in the 1999 and 00 YNT. 90% Academy.

Comment

So now your being racist on top of it bitch. Stfu white trash
        You need to shave your balls and put them in your mouth.

Comment

So now your being racist on top of it bitch. Stfu white trash
          So if there's one thing she don't need,
          It's a hungry mouth to feed,

Comment

You need to shave your balls and put them in your mouth.
            Your wife likes them hairy and sweaty. When I get out of the gym is when she loves to lick the rim white bitch

Comment

ODP is just another opportunity to get touches on ball. The bottom line is a player needs good technical, good tactical, and good physical to be a truly exceptional player. If your kid is that player, ODP will come to you. No duhhh, right? Otherwise, use it as a training opportunity.
              the main Problem with it is FYSA & ODP coaches, they don't know how to evaluate talent , they look for speed and aggressiveness , technical not so much. if you are a Latin style well balance finesse player , no chance.

Comment

Your wife likes them hairy and sweaty. When I get out of the gym is when she loves to lick the rim white bitch
                What was your highest level of education? Seems like you are an uneducated crap talking thug. Am I wrong? Please answer in a hypothetical form.

Comment

What was your highest level of education? Seems like you are an uneducated crap talking thug. Am I wrong? Please answer in a hypothetical form.
                  You cut me sir, you cut me to the core.

Comment

You cut me sir, you cut me to the core.
                    Much better

Comment

Seems like you need me to smack you around a little punk ass b*tch. Hypothetically I would say that your approximately 138lbs of white dog **** sitting behind a computer trying to be a smart ass but only coming off as a p*ssy. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Comment

Seems like you need me to smack you around a little punk ass b*tch. Hypothetically I would say that your approximately 138lbs of white dog **** sitting behind a computer trying to be a smart ass but only coming off as a p*ssy. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
                        From the looks of it you have no formal education and your parents were dogs.

Comment

From the looks of it you have no formal education and your parents were dogs.
                          Sorry dogs are smart, they would have killed this guy at birth and then eat his limp carcase as not to litter their den with such trash. Rodent is more his style although they have also been know to eat their young.

Comment

Anyone else thinking prison tats?

Comment

Anyone else thinking prison tats?
                              And a shaved head.

Comment

And a shaved head.
                                and saggy man boobs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X