Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well if we thought we had not seen enough. Disney now wants a Thanksgiving tournament besides the showcase one! $ 125.00 is the hook.
    Do you have a link? It's not on the main site and $125 doesn't seem like what the Gerbil would be asking for. It does make sense though if Channing was really upset about us saying they couldn't get u15 teams in the thread he closed.

Comment

Do you have a link? It's not on the main site and $125 doesn't seem like what the Gerbil would be asking for. It does make sense though if Channing was really upset about us saying they couldn't get u15 teams in the thread he closed.
      I'm completely on board I'll boycott Disney for life! Such a money making debauchery! Please just take my money and let me either freeze or sit in the sweltering heat and watch the horrible referees screw up all the games. So much fun. Horrible experience every single time! Please don't make me go back!

Comment

The level is not what it used to be. Do your homework!!
        What homework? You mean take a hit of crystal meth and start posting. Just explain what the heck you are talking about. Do you mean that players are getting worse? Used to be, when, the competition is not that old. Do you mean when your kid was playing in it, are you still living in the past? Is that like one of those statements like, when I was young I had to walk ten miles in the snow, uphill, both ways?

Comment

Get into what the tournament or the showcase bracket? You have to be pretty damn good to get into the showcase. If you do not get into the showcase its pretty much just an expensive Weston Cup or any other fl tournament.

Comment

Rules: http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/espn...essCupFY15.pdf

Comment

At OCYS they start cutting players at u-8. But they keep them to pay the bills!
              by 7-8 years of age a players is fully developed. OC staff has done extensive research on this early behavior pattern. This early analysis tactic helps many OC coaches win matches.

Comment

Weren't you supposed to be silent until you received the SUPER SECRET CODEWORD to initiate Phase III of your little campaign?
                Noticed OCYS October tournament roster of teams was not impressive. Looks like OC will dominate each other. Inter club scrimmages.

Comment

Why you assum Mexican is illegals?? I'm Mexican and legal, I work in Homestead and collect a paychick just like yous cara de verga. Chinga de tu puta madre
                  Dirty mexicant's always reverting to spanish because they live in the USA but cant speak or write english. Like its a secret code. Cockroach.

Btw **** your mother too. I'll give you the $5.00 for it when you mow my lawn tomorrow.

Comment

Dirty mexicant's always reverting to spanish because they live in the USA but cant speak or write english. Like its a secret code. Cockroach.

Btw **** your mother too. I'll give you the $5.00 for it when you mow my lawn tomorrow.
                    Trailers have lawns?

Comment

Noticed OCYS October tournament roster of teams was not impressive. Looks like OC will dominate each other. Inter club scrimmages.
                      All teams and coaches have to stay in local hotels to increase the tourism!
                      (PARENTS PAY for the tournament, but no TRAINING!!!)

Comment

by 7-8 years of age a players is fully developed. OC staff has done extensive research on this early behavior pattern. This early analysis tactic helps many OC coaches win matches.
                        It is apparent at little lions that certain are at the very least more interested than others at playing soccer. They try harder, are probably playing soccer at home too and maybe have an older sibling that played. Whatever it is, some kids are a little better by 7.8. Or 9. If your kid is picked to play on a certain level team and you want them there then you are happy. If you want your kid there but they didn't get picked, you are mad. But really does it mean your kid won't be a star if they arent on the elite team at u9, no. But if they are interested at some point then you have to encourage them to work hard at home. You don't need a trainer to learn how to juggle a ball or dribble week, you can do that in your back yard.

Comment

It is apparent at little lions that certain are at the very least more interested than others at playing soccer. They try harder, are probably playing soccer at home too and maybe have an older sibling that played. Whatever it is, some kids are a little better by 7.8. Or 9. If your kid is picked to play on a certain level team and you want them there then you are happy. If you want your kid there but they didn't get picked, you are mad. But really does it mean your kid won't be a star if they arent on the elite team at u9, no. But if they are interested at some point then you have to encourage them to work hard at home. You don't need a trainer to learn how to juggle a ball or dribble week, you can do that in your back yard.
                          Agree. Stop collecting fees for services not provided then. Charge those teams who are picked to practice more. Why steal from Peter to pay Paul?

Comment

Please refrain from throwing stones. This post proves you can not "write english" either.

Comment

All teams and coaches have to stay in local hotels to increase the tourism!
                              (PARENTS PAY for the tournament, but no TRAINING!!!)
                              Well, if a team is from outside of the local area, I would assume they would want to stay in a local hotel. Where else would they stay?

Local teams don't have to stay in hotels. Anyone with a brain knows that. You are a liar.

If you don't like the level of training you are receiving, you are free to go to a club that offers what you want. Good luck finding one.

Comment

Agree. Stop collecting fees for services not provided then. Charge those teams who are picked to practice more. Why steal from Peter to pay Paul?
                                You are choosing to try and elevate a platform that really has no basis. I am trying to understand the rational but in my experience my kid practice 2 times last year and now we ptwcgcie 3 times. My other child's fees haven't increased but they practice 2 times still. I realize we are fortunate to have coaches willing to dedicate their time to more training but you are trying to say that our coaches get more money to train our teams I guess. I don't think they get paid more, they just have additional help from the da coaches to cover additional training for the teams because 3 coaches can't cover 10 teams 3 days a week. I see that means some kid gets more training but it has always been that way not just not on an organized scale. Certain coaches train more than others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X