Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Total garbage. The worst and most biased post of the year.
    LOL! Haters gonna hate, I guess. That's ok, Jesus still loves you, have a great day

Comment

LOL! Haters gonna hate, I guess. That's ok, Jesus still loves you, have a great day
      No smoke without fire ...

Comment

I guess the many independent accounts of what has transpired during SO games must all be inaccurate?

Comment

Did Boca get some new players or something. Quite impressive results lately.
          i'm not sure if the score for their saturday game has been entered correctly?

Comment

They are well coached, I didn't see a single one of them make gestures or talk to the Fire parents.
            Including the S. Orlando player who got red-carded for a dirty foul, and then flipped off the parents who cheered the ref's call?

You must have missed that one when you were heckling the Fire player.

Comment

The problem with teams like South Orlando is they're not use to winning and their lack of class is magnified when they do win.
              Hehe not used to winning?? Sounds more like you are not used to losing and obviously are having difficulty dealing with it. All you can focus on are some immature parents on both sides but let's face it all you have to do is win and all your whining will come to an end ....in the meantime lets focus on the game on the field.

Comment

Hehe not used to winning?? Sounds more like you are not used to losing and obviously are having difficulty dealing with it. All you can focus on are some immature parents on both sides but let's face it all you have to do is win and all your whining will come to an end ....in the meantime lets focus on the game on the field.
                I think their behavior over the course of two weekends has shown that South Orlando is consistently classless. I'm sure future weekends will prove more of the same whether they won or lose.

Comment

FC Florida appears average? What exactly says to you they are average? Since the season began, they have beaten Clay County convincingly, Orlando city convincingly, Florida Rush twice, and they won the Disney showcase qualifier. Nobody at FC Florida is bragging, but they certainly do not deserve to be slighted. The race for number one is wide open at this point. Which teams do you think are certain to beat them? If they are average, you should be able to name at least a dozen teams. No way.

It's anybody's guess this year.
                  Have to agree with this. FC Florida are keeping to themselves but are quietly putting together a very nice season to start. They were originally supposed to be in FSPL div 2 but got bumped to div 1 (when WFF dropped out) and are tied with Sunrise at the top at the mid point.

I saw bits and pieces of a bunch of matches last weekend. South Orlando definitely has some athletes. Their Saturday game didn't look like much of a contest but the slop on the field didn't really give a true indication. Their Sunday game looked pretty even. The red team lost their composure a bit late in the game, a player got a red card and South Orlando scored a winner very late after that.

Sunrise is steady. mental errors here an there but very steady. They will be tough.

Pinecrest Blue is a mess. Pinecrest RM is better of the two Pinecrest teams at the moment.

Fire didn't have a full roster. Looked like they only had a couple of subs and their big guy wasn't there. They moved the ball well enough but mistakes cost them.

Miramar look like they are battling with Pinecrest Blue for who can put up the most shocking results?

Boca is a nice surprise. They were improving as the season went on last year and looks like they are building on that.

div 2 teams also looked alright from what I saw. Maybe not as deep as the div 1 teams but still had good talent.

Comment

Have to agree with this. FC Florida are keeping to themselves but are quietly putting together a very nice season to start. They were originally supposed to be in FSPL div 2 but got bumped to div 1 (when WFF dropped out) and are tied with Sunrise at the top at the mid point.

I saw bits and pieces of a bunch of matches last weekend. South Orlando definitely has some athletes. Their Saturday game didn't look like much of a contest but the slop on the field didn't really give a true indication. Their Sunday game looked pretty even. The red team lost their composure a bit late in the game, a player got a red card and South Orlando scored a winner very late after that.

Sunrise is steady. mental errors here an there but very steady. They will be tough.

Pinecrest Blue is a mess. Pinecrest RM is better of the two Pinecrest teams at the moment.

Fire didn't have a full roster. Looked like they only had a couple of subs and their big guy wasn't there. They moved the ball well enough but mistakes cost them.

Miramar look like they are battling with Pinecrest Blue for who can put up the most shocking results?

Boca is a nice surprise. They were improving as the season went on last year and looks like they are building on that.

div 2 teams also looked alright from what I saw. Maybe not as deep as the div 1 teams but still had good talent.
                    I have to agree for the most part.

Boca - big and strong team use theirs three fast forwards well. They have a giant at CB who seems to play QB. Very effective team playing to their strengths.

Sunrise - probably boast the strongest starters in the state. Very unorganized team who rely on their 5/6 attacking superstars to bail them out of danger.

Fire - look like a team that is trying to play soccer the right way but their lack of size makes them vulnerable. Losing their best player hasn't helped.

FC Florida - most rounded team at this age group. Quick and creative offence with strong solid defense. Well coached team, but what would you expect from a former USMNT coach.

Clay County - deserve a mention. Physical team with skillful players in their mid. Could cause a few shock results against teams that don't hussle hard.

Miramar - should play Regions Cup

Comment

I have to agree for the most part.

Boca - big and strong team use theirs three fast forwards well. They have a giant at CB who seems to play QB. Very effective team playing to their strengths.

Sunrise - probably boast the strongest starters in the state. Very unorganized team who rely on their 5/6 attacking superstars to bail them out of danger.

Fire - look like a team that is trying to play soccer the right way but their lack of size makes them vulnerable. Losing their best player hasn't helped.

FC Florida - most rounded team at this age group. Quick and creative offence with strong solid defense. Well coached team, but what would you expect from a former USMNT coach.

Clay County - deserve a mention. Physical team with skillful players in their mid. Could cause a few shock results against teams that don't hussle hard.

Miramar - should play Regions Cup
                      Did Fire lose there best player since the Disney Qualifier, because if not, he was there? #31.

Comment

Did Fire lose there best player since the Disney Qualifier, because if not, he was there? #31.
                        He wasn't there when we played them last.

Comment

He wasn't there when we played them last.
                          From what I heard he has been called up to the full Chicago Fire U16 DA.
                          That's a big loss for that team because they relied on him too much last year.

Comment

#31 was at this tournament

http://www.chicago-fire.com/news/201...lace-finish-me

Comment

No, didn't see him in the picture. The kid I am thinking of is better than any of those kids, by a mile. I think his name is Sebast, something like that.

Comment

No, didn't see him in the picture. The kid I am thinking of is better than any of those kids, by a mile. I think his name is Sebast, something like that.
                                Then you're blind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X