Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you think a combined club would have less State Cup teams than the clubs would individually?
    Crystal Meth Ball , no doubt

Comment

Crystal Meth Ball , no doubt
      blah, blah, blah, blah.
      Makes sense; age groups would be worse off together than apart; blah, blah, blah.

Comment

blah, blah, blah, blah.
        Makes sense; age groups would be worse off together than apart; blah, blah, blah.
        speaking of blah blah blah, how is it working out for RB at Hernando?

Comment

RB is not coaching at First Hernando. He has held some private training sessions at their fields for boys he was coaching / previously coached who live in the Spring Hill area.

Comment

RB is not coaching at First Hernando. He has held some private training sessions at their fields for boys he was coaching / previously coached who live in the Spring Hill area.
            He is doing some training until his move to Poland

Comment

He is doing some training until his move to Poland
              Is he definitely going back to Poland??

Comment

Is he definitely going back to Poland??
                Around Xmas break

Comment

Around Xmas break
                  Good. I hope he finds the job he needs there. He needs to get far away from the kids of Pasco County. It's too bad because if he had learned to have some tact and control his foul language and behavior he could have been one of the most successful soccer people in the area.

Comment

Good. I hope he finds the job he needs there. He needs to get far away from the kids of Pasco County. It's too bad because if he had learned to have some tact and control his foul language and behavior he could have been one of the most successful soccer people in the area.
                    He was a good trainer, and that is a shame that his language and attitude was bad.

He was controlled by the U15 Girls parents down the stretch. I wonder who will be the next DOC...or if they remove the "interim" tag from AN? I am sure the parents of the U15 Girls will want their say.

Comment

Good gawd! The Profane Pugnacious Pole left a month ago, why are you still here flapping your gums about it?

Comment

Good gawd! The Profane Pugnacious Pole left a month ago, why are you still here flapping your gums about it?
                        For the same reason you read the post and felt the need to comment.

Comment

For the same reason you read the post and felt the need to comment.
                          No, my intellectually challenged friend, not the same reason. I see this thread at the top of the list and realize you tools are beating a dead horse and wonder why?

Comment

No, my intellectually challenged friend, not the same reason. I see this thread at the top of the list and realize you tools are beating a dead horse and wonder why?
                            U sound obsessed

Comment

U sound obsessed
                              Only to the intellectually challenged.

Comment

Pot, meet kettle!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X