Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that a compliment or a put down of Strictly? Celtic is known as one of the worst overall clubs in the area, so your really not giving Strictly props by saying they are better than Cletic
    i didn't realize Cletic was a team

Comment

played both strictly and Celtics this past weekend in the add. tourney U14 girls....first time posting on a blog.... both teams are talented...strictly played clean and beat us and did it with class. Celtics also beat us but played dirty pulling shirts, taunting, foul mouths and then I realized watching the parents of the kids why they acted as they did....celtic are a low class club and it starts with the parents

Comment

played both strictly and Celtics this past weekend in the add. tourney U14 girls....first time posting on a blog.... both teams are talented...strictly played clean and beat us and did it with class. Celtics also beat us but played dirty pulling shirts, taunting, foul mouths and then I realized watching the parents of the kids why they acted as they did....celtic are a low class club and it starts with the parents
        Gosh as a first time poster you sure did well resurrecting this thread .

Comment

I wish I could motor boat Ms Big Titties Linda

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

As a parent at Celtic please do not loop all of us together with 1 or 2. I know that the parents on our team watch the game and cheer for our team and on numerous occasions congrats the keeper on the other team when making great saves etc. I am sure of all the parents at your club there could be 1 or 2 parents with the same issues.

Thats all not bashing you or looking for challenge just stating the facts. There are "Those Parents and Players at all clubs."

Comment

Celtic coaches do teach bad tackling and rough play to go along with their poor play in general. Their DOC Pete Ward is responsible for these barbaric tactics! The motto goes, If you can't beat'em, break'em!

Comment

Celtic coaches do teach bad tackling and rough play to go along with their poor play in general. Their DOC Pete Ward is responsible for these barbaric tactics! The motto goes, If you can't beat'em, break'em!
                  Or maybe its just DumbAss WannaBe parents that never played a competitive game of any sort Complaining because their Woosie kids should be in drama class instead of on the pitch.

Comment

hahahhahaha!

Comment

Fact Check.

If you are a poor tackler and play say over U13 you didnt learn that here at celtic, you picked up that bad habit somewhere else.

Pete Ward is not the DOC

I mean come on get it right will you

Comment

I saw PW at the WFF tournament this weekend with a group of little kids (probably U11 or U12) his team was beating a clearly over-matched group. While they were up at least 7 or 8 goals he continued screaming at his players and at the refs, so much so that the center ref, had to stop play to yell at him to "sit down and shut up". I don't have an issue with teams beating down other weaker team, it's near impossible to tell 11 and 12 year olds to take it easy on another team, but to put on a classless display as a coach like that was really hard to watch. There is obviously a reason why he has the reputation that he has.

Comment

You happened to see? It sounds like you were either the other team that lost, or you are a loser parent watching other youth games to come on TS and post anonymously. Im betting on the latter, and that you are the PW stalker. kinda creepy

Comment

I saw PW at the WFF tournament this weekend with a group of little kids (probably U11 or U12) his team was beating a clearly over-matched group. While they were up at least 7 or 8 goals he continued screaming at his players and at the refs, so much so that the center ref, had to stop play to yell at him to "sit down and shut up". I don't have an issue with teams beating down other weaker team, it's near impossible to tell 11 and 12 year olds to take it easy on another team, but to put on a classless display as a coach like that was really hard to watch. There is obviously a reason why he has the reputation that he has.
                            If Celtic is so good why were they in the 2nd division of this tournament? Not many teams from Celtic. How come?

Comment

You happened to see? It sounds like you were either the other team that lost, or you are a loser parent watching other youth games to come on TS and post anonymously. Im betting on the latter, and that you are the PW stalker. kinda creepy
                              Exactly

Comment

Not a Problem ...they can dish it out but can not take it in return.
                                They turn into a bunch a whinning lil girlie boys
                                The OP is the whining little girlie boy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X