Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's one thing I know, when a cop tells me to get out of the street...I get out of the street. Crisis averted. Racist cop disempowered. Live to die another day.
    Right on. And if Trayvon had just walked home that night he might still be alive today.

Comment

Yeah because it was BLACK people who stole your people from your country for 400 years right. Let's not forget the rape and murder.

Tell me, how many black Nazi's were there killing all the jews during WWII.
      Millions killed in concentration camps by OTHER whites. Just because TV wasn't around then doesn't mean whites didn't have their fair share of doing f--ked up sh.

No body said what was done back 400 years was right..... But when does that **** end? In another 400 years? They ( blacks) have been given special treatment slices the 60's and rightly so. For the ill doings against them back in the 20's-60's but good lord, the kids today were not persecuted against them but they keep bringing it up. Get over your entitlement and go out and make something of your selves and stop standing in line waiting for a check! Oh, I forgot, that IS YOUR JOB ......
      How sad is the fact that your are so ignorant of the history of your own culture, for so many other tribes (your African neighbors) actually rounded up people from nearby villages in Africa for sale and trade to Europe, Americas, and other places. Slavery has been around as long as humans……Never to be condoned, but please don't spout that you are they only culture to be victimized and suffer.

Comment

based on the topic turn in this thread there is "No HOPE"

Comment

Right on. And if Trayvon had just walked home that night he might still be alive today.
          Can't refute the prior point. Figures.

Comment

How sad is the fact that your are so ignorant of the history of your own culture, for so many other tribes (your African neighbors) actually rounded up people from nearby villages in Africa for sale and trade to Europe, Americas, and other places. Slavery has been around as long as humans……Never to be condoned, but please don't spout that you are they only culture to be victimized and suffer.
            No, just the only ones to suffer through it AFTER the supposed evolution of culture, Christianity & ethics from the Renaissance.

In other words. Suffered it AFTER everyone damn well knew that sh-- was BAD!

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/sp...ther.html?_r=0

How convenient for her (and for the USteam) that her trial will not start until after the US World Cup qualifying....Imagine the Ravens waiting until after the Super Bowl before deciding on a decision on Ray Rice.

Comment

Sorry a*s black even blaming the whites for their own people selling each other 100's of year ago. I dont see your black a** pointing your freeloading finger at the SPANISH who were the first race to enslave your ancestors. Why not? Because it's easier to blame whites for all of your shortcomings as a race of people.

Name one ORIGINALLY predominantly black country that is thriving. You can't because there has never been one. Ever. You kill your own race by the 1,000's each month. Leave 10's of 1,000's of babies without fathers and sponge off the backs of ALL working people but thats our fault too, right?

I wish they would have shot lincoln before he freed your ancestors sorry *sses. You'd still be in the plains of africa flicking flies off your eyeballs if they had.

Racist loser...
                I am glad you speak ONLY for yourself.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/sp...ther.html?_r=0

How convenient for her (and for the USteam) that her trial will not start until after the US World Cup qualifying....Imagine the Ravens waiting until after the Super Bowl before deciding on a decision on Ray Rice.
                  You are a dumb s_h_i_t who doesn't know squat. We don't need Hope Solo for qualifying. The only real competition is Canada and they are in already. So if you think one had to do with the other...think again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X