Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right but you are the biggest ego maniac of all to think your potty mouthed, ignorant opinions mean anything at all. No one gives a damn what you say do you really think some imbecile continually ranting away on an anonymous internet bulletin board like a raving lunatic amounts to anything? Watch out! The black helicopters are hovering over your troll bridge. Better get the tinfoil out! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!~
    I'm calling the BS flag on this one. You're answering your own post.. Must be a slow news day!

Comment

Can we please get back to soccer??

This is a critical year for GTBFC; 2nd year for DV; a lot of new coaches and tons of new kids. Let's see if the level of play improves in the younger ages?? The senior teams are who they are; hard to influence most of them.

Comment

Can we please get back to soccer??

This is a critical year for GTBFC; 2nd year for DV; a lot of new coaches and tons of new kids. Let's see if the level of play improves in the younger ages?? The senior teams are who they are; hard to influence most of them.
        The jr teams should do well several sr teams are goods u16b and u17g in particular. Hope we ge something going with Wesley chapel

Comment

Why is CR coaching at GTBFC?

Comment

Why is CR coaching at GTBFC?
            Are we talking CR formerly of WFF??

Comment

Right but you are the biggest ego maniac of all to think your potty mouthed, ignorant opinions mean anything at all. No one gives a damn what you say do you really think some imbecile continually ranting away on an anonymous internet bulletin board like a raving lunatic amounts to anything? Watch out! The black helicopters are hovering over your troll bridge. Better get the tinfoil out! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!~
              You must be an imbecile as well because you love to go on your own rants about how awesome MR is and GTBFC is. FACT - MR has pushed any parents and players out who question and hold the club accountable for their lack of direction. FACT - MR and FC killed the once promising U13 Girls Age group because of FC ego and the moronic parents who fell for FC spiel. FACT - MR is more concerned at promoting himself as proven by "articles" on club site and in the Pasco Section of the Times and Tribune. FACT - This club is nothing more than a Division 3 USA CLUB that will never be a powerhouse.

Comment

FACT - This club is nothing more than a Division 3 USA CLUB that will never be a powerhouse.
                You have not credibility at all. Go look up what divisions the GTB teams play in and get back to us (or better yet, don't).

Comment

You have not credibility at all. Go look up what divisions the GTB teams play in and get back to us (or better yet, don't).
                  Fact - You are a still a lemming and puff up your chest to defend this turd of a club. The fact is you are still a USA League Club which is nothing more than a rec league.

Comment

You must be an imbecile as well because you love to go on your own rants about how awesome MR is and GTBFC is. FACT - MR has pushed any parents and players out who question and hold the club accountable for their lack of direction. FACT - MR and FC killed the once promising U13 Girls Age group because of FC ego and the moronic parents who fell for FC spiel. FACT - MR is more concerned at promoting himself as proven by "articles" on club site and in the Pasco Section of the Times and Tribune. FACT - This club is nothing more than a Division 3 USA CLUB that will never be a powerhouse.
                    I have never defended MR I just constantly laugh my ass off at nincompoops such as yourself who really think they are relevant.

Comment

I have to agree regarding the self promotion of MR. I have never seen a website that posts so many pictures of MR at various meetings, with various people. Does he not have a mirror? How about some photos of him at the fields? Let's put some photos of the players/kids on the website. Great club from the younger age group perspective. Remember it is not about you MR....it is about the players. Use FB for your photos....not the website.

Comment

I have to agree regarding the self promotion of MR. I have never seen a website that posts so many pictures of MR at various meetings, with various people. Does he not have a mirror? How about some photos of him at the fields? Let's put some photos of the players/kids on the website. Great club from the younger age group perspective. Remember it is not about you MR....it is about the players. Use FB for your photos....not the website.
                        what is the latest on the web site posting only the winning scores from the weekend.

Comment

This club really jumped the shark on self promotion a few years back when they posted a pic of EO and a club board member attending a funeral and said it was representative of the club being involved in the community.

Comment

Hey dumb as-,The funeral was for the father of a player on EO's team and I think at that time the board member was EO's assistant on that team.

Comment

This club really jumped the shark on self promotion a few years back when they posted a pic of EO and a club board member attending a funeral and said it was representative of the club being involved in the community.
                              You are really grasping now it was the father of one of EOs players who died. Wow are you an ass.

Comment

what is the latest on the web site posting only the winning scores from the weekend.
                                ALL clubs only post tournament wins sheesh. No one cares about the team that didn't get out of pool play. The trolls are getting desperate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X