Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women should not ref U15 & up boys

I have seen numerous games get way out of control bc women can't hold their own with the older boys age groups. There is no reason women should be reffing older boys games bc they lack control of the game. They don't know how to calm down the testosterone of the boys when things get heated. They can't keep up with the pace of the game. It's going to continue to get worse until they are taken off of these games.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen numerous games get way out of control bc women can't hold their own with the older boys age groups. There is no reason women should be reffing older boys games bc they lack control of the game. They don't know how to calm down the testosterone of the boys when things get heated. They can't keep up with the pace of the game. It's going to continue to get worse until they are taken off of these games.
    Great post Archie Bunker! What about the old dudes that can't keep up with the U13 girls? Lets yank their whistles as well while we are at it!

Comment

Negative person trolling around.

Comment

Great post Archie Bunker! What about the old dudes that can't keep up with the U13 girls? Lets yank their whistles as well while we are at it!
        Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,......YUP!

Comment

Negative person trolling around.
          true except your use of the word "person" was a real stretch, way too generous

Comment

I think it comes down more to experience, just my opinion.

Comment

It is up to the Parents & Coaches to teach Respect for the Game to
              Other Players, Coaches and Ref's.

Comment

Originally posted by FLCapt View Post
                It is up to the Parents & Coaches to teach Respect for the Game to
                Other Players, Coaches and Ref's.
                I agree with you but I'm seeing more and more where refs are very disrespectful to players. It's difficult to explain to a 14 yo but we try:) some refs come to the game mad at the world!!

Comment

Funny there is at least one side judge in the Premier League. If women can go to U.S. Army Ranger school I'm pretty sure they can ref some 15 yr old boys.

Comment

This was my first thought as well.

Comment

Funny there is at least one side judge in the Premier League. If women can go to U.S. Army Ranger school I'm pretty sure they can ref some 15 yr old boys.
                      Have you ever heard of a war with women firing a gun on the front line? They allow them in for political reasons.

Comment

Have you ever heard of a war with women firing a gun on the front line? They allow them in for political reasons.
                        you the one that started this piece of trash thread? why do you feel so threatened by women?

Comment

The Israeli army has women who serve as front line infantry. I've also seen lots of women police officers and prison guards (in men's facilities). Yeah, I've heard of it.

Comment

you the one that started this piece of trash thread? why do you feel so threatened by women?
                            Did we just go back to 1930? I'd take a woman over some of those morbidly obese men I've seen. Jeez...
                            TS... take down this thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X