OCYS Consolidated Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate Disney tournaments. our team vetoes them- would rather travel out of state than go play at one of their tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well if we thought we had not seen enough. Disney now wants a Thanksgiving tournament besides the showcase one! $ 125.00 is the hook.

South Florida, I think we need to stop going to Disney. How many can tournaments can they do.
      Take one look at the accepted teams list, for this upcoming Disney Junior Showcase.Disney wants out of state $$$ to purchase park packages and vacation packages. Let us remember one thing without Region A and the clubs in South Florida, Disney is nothing! Remember the days of the "Sun Bowl"? Ok sure, I get it. It is awesome for the little ones. But after u12 it kind of gets mundane and boring. I am sure West Pines, Pinecrest, Weston, Boca and others can band together with the smaller clubs to create a monster of some tournament down here to attract other teams. Disney is now making $ 500k clean after each tournament on a very safe estimate. They employ lobbyists now to the State of Florida. To all of the "great" efforts they do. Disney still cannot out rank other major states like California, New Jersey and Texas for gotsoccer points.
      That would be fantastic if the South FL teams did not go to Disney. They are the most obnoxious, arrogant, whiny, violent, disrespecting people in FL. It would definitely be more relaxing for the parents that go. But you are right, I hate Disney also and I would probably rather go to a tournament down in South Florida than Disney. You know down into the bowls of hell, than to Disney.

Comment

She made sure I was educated. Somehow I don't think you can say the same.
        I has a masters degree you are a morons I think. My english is
        not so good but I bets my sons is betters than yours.

Comment

Well if we thought we had not seen enough. Disney now wants a Thanksgiving tournament besides the showcase one! $ 125.00 is the hook.

South Florida, I think we need to stop going to Disney. How many can tournaments can they do.
          Take one look at the accepted teams list, for this upcoming Disney Junior Showcase.Disney wants out of state $$$ to purchase park packages and vacation packages. Let us remember one thing without Region A and the clubs in South Florida, Disney is nothing! Remember the days of the "Sun Bowl"? Ok sure, I get it. It is awesome for the little ones. But after u12 it kind of gets mundane and boring. I am sure West Pines, Pinecrest, Weston, Boca and others can band together with the smaller clubs to create a monster of some tournament down here to attract other teams. Disney is now making $ 500k clean after each tournament on a very safe estimate. They employ lobbyists now to the State of Florida. To all of the "great" efforts they do. Disney still cannot out rank other major states like California, New Jersey and Texas for gotsoccer points.
          The Florida soccer community not just South Florida soccer community can do so much better! Take a look at fields where state cup is hosted, and go from there; surely, something better can come of this with keeping the focal point on soccer and families and not Rat Kingdom greed!! Starve the rat!!

Comment

That would be fantastic if the South FL teams did not go to Disney. They are the most obnoxious, arrogant, whiny, violent, disrespecting people in FL. It would definitely be more relaxing for the parents that go. But you are right, I hate Disney also and I would probably rather go to a tournament down in South Florida than Disney. You know down into the bowls of hell, than to Disney.
            Bowls or bowels? lol

Comment

The Florida soccer community not just South Florida soccer community can do so much better! Take a look at fields where state cup is hosted, and go from there; surely, something better can come of this with keeping the focal point on soccer and families and not Rat Kingdom greed!! Starve the rat!!
              do not worry they will probably be bidding to host state cup soon enough

Comment

This thread will be deleted soon like the others that were on the jr showcase.

Comment

You can call any DOC you want names all day, make ridiculous statements about clubs or coaches, but do not talk bad about the mouse

Comment

You can call any DOC you want names all day, make ridiculous statements about clubs or coaches, but do not talk bad about the mouse
                    The fury tentacles of the mouse have a long reach. I hate going there. They should be passing out KY jelly at the entrance before you bend over.

Comment

The fury tentacles of the mouse have a long reach. I hate going there. They should be passing out KY jelly at the entrance before you bend over.
                      There would be a charge that. $50, for an unlimited supply all weekend.

Comment

So, that brings up a very good point. Who originally created this website? Why would the thread then be deleted???

Comment

I do Arizona

Anybodies else?

Comment

Anybodies else?
                            Yo tambien hago Arizona....orele

Comment

So, that brings up a very good point. Who originally created this website? Why would the thread then be deleted???
                              because the Mouse has a lot of pull in youth soccer in Florida!! We have not been to Disney in two years, last time we were there, we had to stay in Celebration at a dump for 140 dollars a night.......that was the last straw:( The competition is not the same as say; 4 years ago. Look at the Danone cup, it is a joke now!!

Stay away from the BIG Mouse...

Comment

When Disney mandated our team stay in their hotels or be rejected from their tournament- we said good bye. They didn't care that we travel twice as far for league games, and certainly didn't need to stay in one of their hotels. It's all about the money for Disney.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X