X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1371777]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Chargers U16 lost 3-0 to IMG. Ouch. Looks like IMG is almost all 99 players too. What happened to the up and coming Chargers team?
    Good enough to beat Weston but perhaps that isn't saying much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1371788]

Good enough to beat Weston but perhaps that isn't saying much.
      Was it a differnt starting line up? They have 21 players. Do they have a depth issue?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1372030]

Was it a differnt starting line up? They have 21 players. Do they have a depth issue?

It was a different starting line up. How else were the other players going to get game time? Remember that academies must meet a 25% start quota for each player. Development vs wins.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1372073]

It was a different starting line up. How else were the other players going to get game time? Remember that academies must meet a 25% start quota for each player. Development vs wins.
          If a player is NR ("not rostered") for a particular game.....does the 25% start quota exclude that game from the base number of games? I'd think it would....but looking to confirm. I've noticed that in some instances a player is given an NR without their knowledge.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1372114]

If a player is NR ("not rostered") for a particular game.....does the 25% start quota exclude that game from the base number of games? I'd think it would....but looking to confirm. I've noticed that in some instances a player is given an NR without their knowledge.
            You can only roster 18 for a game. Every game counts even if player is NR for a game.

Comment

This seems like a weak age group all in all. Way too many 99's on some of the teams, which is why OC with a lot of seasoned 98's are doing the best. Beat SC 5 - 1 today, Concorde 6 - 1. So far only GA United gave them a game. Doesn't look very competitive of a league for them.

Comment

This seems like a weak age group all in all. Way too many 99's on some of the teams, which is why OC with a lot of seasoned 98's are doing the best. Beat SC 5 - 1 today, Concorde 6 - 1. So far only GA United gave them a game. Doesn't look very competitive of a league for them.
                Or maybe the 99s are very strong and 98 is a weaker year?

Comment

Good for them, a lot of teams with 20+ players figuring out who deserves to be in Some of this teams.

Comment

Good for them, a lot of teams with 20+ players figuring out who deserves to be in Some of this teams.
                    Keep trolling , OC evem has a 2000 that is palying on the U16 DA team. You just don't get it!

Comment

Keep trolling , OC evem has a 2000 that is palying on the U16 DA team. You just don't get it!
                      No trolling at all *****. I said that good for them, bad for some of the others.

Comment

I don't see any 00 on the 16 DA.

Comment

DA at OC is disgusting!
                          We heard rumors that they are stealing from U-8-U18 Girls teams to fund for DA teams!
                          Another low!

Comment

What happened to kendall i thought they would be starting a bit better than this. Also weston a bit slow to start?

Comment

DA at OC is disgusting!
                              We heard rumors that they are stealing from U-8-U18 Girls teams to fund for DA teams!
                              Another low!
                              Wake up. All teams assist to subsidize DA......and that's the way it should be. No bars on the doors at OC, if you don't like it.....take a walk.

Comment

I don't see any 00 on the 16 DA.
                                He actually is on the U14 roster but plays on the U15/U16 games. Very good player but everyone knows he is not a 00. Foreign player, foreign birth certificate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X