Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like they won’t come clean on why PG was let go, why they continue to allow ER to coach there...it’s a pattern of poor decisions people.
    ER is still coaching the 03s???

Comment

He’s been switched around so much, idk which team he’s coaching this week. The only constant is players and parents hate him, but the TBU powers that be obviously think he’s better for TBU than LK or PG.

Comment

My daughter couldn't stand ER at tryouts and said after the first day that she had no desire to play for him so she didn't continue going to the remaining days. We moved on to a different team. It was a good decision. The kids need to feel like they'll be able to have a good relationship with their coach. She is usually a good judge and she was right based on what I've heard

Comment

He’s been switched around so much, idk which team he’s coaching this week. The only constant is players and parents hate him, but the TBU powers that be obviously think he’s better for TBU than LK or PG.
          By powers that be, you mean his brother in law GF?

Comment

Just like they won’t come clean on why PG was let go, why they continue to allow ER to coach there...it’s a pattern of poor decisions people.
            Add not telling the truth about why KF was let go as DA director, then the director who replaced him was out 6 months later. And I can’t wait to see the deflections and excuses when everyone finds out the biggest firing of them all

Comment

Add not telling the truth about why KF was let go as DA director, then the director who replaced him was out 6 months later. And I can’t wait to see the deflections and excuses when everyone finds out the biggest firing of them all
              Or come clean on what happened in Dallas last year.

Comment

Or come clean on what happened in Dallas last year.
                It’s more fun not telling you.

Comment

It is ridiculous to make these statements. TBU doesn't do much that would be considered anything different than any other club as far as development, and their ECNL teams really aren't as competitive as they'd like you to believe (there are a few here and there)

Then you're also trying to make the silly argument that they should keep a kid on their top team because they were at TBU since U7 over a kid that plays in a league that you look down your nose at but the kids is clearly better and should be on the team over a legacy player.

Typical snob TBU BS... you've probably had hundreds of players that should have received spots on your top teams that went elsewhere and want no part of your club because of this stupidity, but the koolaid is strong and folks try to justify this stupidity all the time...

It's really funny!
                  Have had 2 kids through 12 years of soccer region and experienced 4 different clubs. Is TBU perfect? Nope. Is it head and shoulders above just about every club in Florida? Yep.

Is that me drinking koolaid? Definitely not. That is 12 years, 9 months a year of paying dues and going to practice 3-4 nights a week with a boy and girl. I've seen it all. You can take pot
                  shots at TBU but overall you'd be hard pressed to do better (in Florida) for the overall player and family experience.

Comment

Have had 2 kids through 12 years of soccer region and experienced 4 different clubs. Is TBU perfect? Nope. Is it head and shoulders above just about every club in Florida? Yep.

Is that me drinking koolaid? Definitely not. That is 12 years, 9 months a year of paying dues and going to practice 3-4 nights a week with a boy and girl. I've seen it all. You can take pot
                    shots at TBU but overall you'd be hard pressed to do better (in Florida) for the overall player and family experience.
                    I'm looking at the results and resulting lack of success and I can't imagine what you're talking about. Please take a look at the ECNL results in all age categories just as an example.

After review, it is impossible to take your comments even remotely seriously. It seems no one actually goes and looks because if they did they would realize they're looking kinda foolish making these assertions. These aren't pot shots. Just wishing people would look at the real data and be pragmatic. But we digress as this is TS and it seems the folks that post here mostly don't have a clue

Comment

I'm looking at the results and resulting lack of success and I can't imagine what you're talking about. Please take a look at the ECNL results in all age categories just as an example.

After review, it is impossible to take your comments even remotely seriously. It seems no one actually goes and looks because if they did they would realize they're looking kinda foolish making these assertions. These aren't pot shots. Just wishing people would look at the real data and be pragmatic. But we digress as this is TS and it seems the folks that post here mostly don't have a clue
                      And keep in mind to look at both genders of TBU, not just that which your particular kid plays in. They’re below average on both sides.

Comment

More changes coming this week. Just in time for the trip to Ga and Al

Comment

Heard he is out too.

Comment

Heard he is out too.
                            Why????

Comment

Does anyone know why this change happened? I thought he was a good coach?
                              Good trainer coach..not a good game coach. Also he is far from understanding 15 or 16 years old teenage girls. They are things you can say...but others things not so much....

Comment

TBU only allows legacy players on their top teams. No newbies. Even if the legacy players no longer have the ability to keep up with the better players.

Good luck.
                                Funny...we have 4 new players in my daughter's ECNL team this year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X