Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Same age group as prep player or different age?
    Same age group. Different games. Public played the first. Prep played the second. Ridiculous. The girls are extremely pissed.

Comment

Same age group. Different games. Public played the first. Prep played the second. Ridiculous. The girls are extremely pissed.
      And U18/19

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Most people would view speeding differently from tax fraud. This kid has to play high school because prep schools require it. There are plenty of prep school kids at NEFC, frankly their better players, who follow the rules. I’m not sure why you are assuming it’s such a great advantage for the school.
        Because where we're at club is head and shoulders above school ball.

Comment

Hey buddy, somewhere someone already brought the stupid comparison up and I’ll tell you what I told them. Have you not ever heard of the word “Variables”... because you clearly have are not using them in your argument. Speeding Is not the same thing as breaking a contract and breaking a contract is not the same as cheating on your spouse... but you clearly think it is all the same. I feel sorry for your spouse.

And someone already pointed out to you before, it is the DA team they should not be playing for this Fall. They are wavered and should ONLY be playing for their prep school. So stop trying to keep putting this on the high school benefiting, it is playing do the DA team where the violation is being made.
          Technically yes, that's where the violation is. But by saying they're "cheating" you act like the DA team is bringing in a ringer that plays pro on the side in order to better their team. They got another kid who made DA who is a quality player just like all the other players on the team that made DA. So what! Move on. I don't see this big advantage some of you are implying by using the word "cheating".

Comment

Technically yes, that's where the violation is. But by saying they're "cheating" you act like the DA team is bringing in a ringer that plays pro on the side in order to better their team. They got another kid who made DA who is a quality player just like all the other players on the team that made DA. So what! Move on. I don't see this big advantage some of you are implying by using the word "cheating".
            Right. Playing for HS and DA is a violation of the DA rules and maybe state/league rules. Cheating does seem like an odd word to use. The most surprising is that it’s nefc. That’s not the nefc we used to know.

Comment

Watched a guy fill his McDonalds cup twice today

Not on my watch pal. Not today

I 9-1-1’ed him. Damn straight I did. If I have to pay for a refill - so should he.

Comment

Right. Playing for HS and DA is a violation of the DA rules and maybe state/league rules. Cheating does seem like an odd word to use. The most surprising is that it’s nefc. That’s not the nefc we used to know.
                Let NEFC work it out. This happened with the boys, and US Soccer made them drop the kids.

Comment

I 9-1-1’ed him. Damn straight I did. If I have to pay for a refill - so should he.
                  Today I had to stop in the middle of the road for this guy J walking. You have no idea how bad I wanted to floor it and watch this piece of garbage fly over my f-in windshield.😂

Comment

Today I had to stop in the middle of the road for this guy J walking. You have no idea how bad I wanted to floor it and watch this piece of garbage fly over my f-in windshield.😂
                    Sounds like he had it coming to him. No place for anarchy in this world

Comment

Let NEFC work it out. This happened with the boys, and US Soccer made them drop the kids.
                      They will.

Comment

If you are eating in, you don't .... dimwit, rat!

Comment

DA cheating

was at the B.C, v Louisville game - looked like at youth NEFC night. Would never let my kid play for this club. Coaches and parents screaming and swearing at Louisville players and the Refs. Which encouraged their little 10-12 year old kids to do same thing.
                          Of course when B.C. lost it was all the refs fault for all the lousy calls.

Comment

was at the B.C, v Louisville game - looked like at youth NEFC night. Would never let my kid play for this club. Coaches and parents screaming and swearing at Louisville players and the Refs. Which encouraged their little 10-12 year old kids to do same thing.
                            Of course when B.C. lost it was all the refs fault for all the lousy calls.
                            Hiw is that cheating? Crappy behavior sure but cheating?

I just left the grocery store. Guy was going through the express line with 11 items. 10 max I wasn’t in line myself but I still called the cops

Not on my watch Bucko

Comment

Why and who is it cheating? A kid is playing soccer too many days a week and the high school might be doing better than they would have without the high school player but who gets all that excited about high school results/rankings anyway? What am I missing?
                              Why doesnt every DA player play high school? Why just a few?

Realistically, it every DA kId played high scholl, it wouldn't be DA anymore, it would just be another league.

So, DA established certain rules. 8f you break them, you're cheating. It's really pretty simple.

Comment

Why doesnt every DA player play high school? Why just a few?

Realistically, it every DA kId played high scholl, it wouldn't be DA anymore, it would just be another league.

So, DA established certain rules. 8f you break them, you're cheating. It's really pretty simple.
                                Is a false start in football cheating? It's definitely breaking the rules. See what I did there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X