This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, but when he swings, does he hit home runs, or mostly strike out?

Are you asking for your kid or for yourself? You dawg!

Comment

Scott Armstrong is a louse. People like him are the scourge of youth soccer.
      I have heard these same sentiments many a time.

Comment

Now that Armstrong and Smith are starting their own new soccer training center, will Scott A. be leaving Space Coast?

Comment

Now that Armstrong and Smith are starting their own new soccer training center, will Scott A. be leaving Space Coast?
          I hope he leaves the state/country!

Comment

hello

Hello mates

This is Scott Armstrong. Its true. Ive been lying to all of you for many years. I dont truly know anything about football. I was in England a long time ago coaching baseball and that didnt work out. I then moved to Florida, people heard my accent and were enamored with it. They said I should coach football because I obviously knew it all.

Since then, Ive claimed to be the best. Ive claimed to know everything. I personally dont, but people in Viera are stupid. They hear my voice and think its the gospel. When in reality, if I went back to England theyd call me a sheepshagger. Id be the equivalent of hill billy but people here dont know the difference in my accent.

But the ignorant people in Viera dont know any better and thats why I remain. My checks keep coming and people still stick around. So to all of you I say, cheers mate.

Scott

Comment

Why would he leave, when he can merely collect two paychecks for doing the same amount of work.

Comment

Why would he leave, when he can merely collect two paychecks for doing the same amount of work.
                You sir, are a wise man indeed!

Comment

I heard that he was recently offered a General Manager job of and MLS team -- Any truth to this?
                  I just heard this as well! I do not believe it.

Comment

Top Post!

Comment

I heard that he was recently offered a General Manager job of and MLS team -- Any truth to this?
                      There is no way this is true.

Comment

There is no way this is true.
                        Why do you say that? I absolutely could be true.

Comment

Why do you say that? I absolutely could be true.
                          Still wondering why anyone cares.

Comment

Still wondering why anyone cares.

I care!

Comment

After all that. He's still the best trainer in brevard. Who's better? That's what I thought. Nobody.

Comment

After all that. He's still the best trainer in brevard. Who's better? That's what I thought. Nobody.
                                If he is not the best, he is certainly one of the best. We have a handful of good training and/or game coaches in Brevard spread across several clubs. We should be glad we have each of them. It is good for our kids. Will never understand why it is so important for the idiots on this forum to insist the only good coach or coaches are the ones at whichever club their kid plays at, and all the rest are terrible and maybe even evil. Just as illogical & inexplicable will be the response to my post that will read something like "you were run out of Space Coast and now are just trying to back peddle because we called you on it". Ha, ha, ha. Gotta love these people.

Comment

Working...
                                X