Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club La Academia - Is that the name now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club La Academia - Is that the name now?

Looks like patience is running out with Mr. Nacho Coira. I see him going home soon if he can't find a place to live. He will most likely leave to another city where no one knows him and he can scam some new folks.

Looks like parents are getting tired of this act real quick. Especially after a poor showing this past weekend. Can you say Rec club? Or is everyone a "Crac".

I watched a few of his games this weekend!!!!

Can you say REC, REC, REC.... WOW those poor kids, they didn't even know how to kick a ball. Why would you take kids that are not prepared to play?

Comment

Isn’t the new name Deportivo? either way. they’re all a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I feel sorry for the parents that have their kids here. Hope they wake up soon..

Comment

Deportivo is the kids that stayed with Jose Luis. He still has a few really good teams. 2007, 2009 (which are playing 2008) and I think the younger ones at 2010
          Nacho stayed with Club La academia. His team got slaughtered. They actually played Deportivo’s B team this weekend. But hey. Everyone is “Crac”

Comment

I feel sorry for the parents that have their kids here. Hope they wake up soon..
            Why? Aren’t here he same kids he had before La academia existed?
            The problem was the Coira’s.

Comment

Sorry for what? Winning?

Comment

Why? Aren’t here he same kids he had before La academia existed?
                The problem was the Coira’s.
                No, the problem is all of them. JL and Gisela only hate the Coira’s cause they came after their money, but they were perfectly fine taking all the other parents money before that. JL and G are the same as the coiras.

Comment

I watched a few of his games this weekend!!!!

Can you say REC, REC, REC.... WOW those poor kids, they didn't even know how to kick a ball. Why would you take kids that are not prepared to play?
                  Are you kidding me? What are you trying to prove that your team was better. Every team was garbage. PSG parkland all of them. That was beyond rec soccer.

Comment

That dude is done.
                    He will be leaving this country sooner Than you think.
                    People already figured out that he is the biggest scam, only dumb parents pay $80 for one hour of personal training with this guy.

Comment

Looks like patience is running out with Mr. Nacho Coira. I see him going home soon if he can't find a place to live. He will most likely leave to another city where no one knows him and he can scam some new folks.

Looks like parents are getting tired of this act real quick. Especially after a poor showing this past weekend. Can you say Rec club? Or is everyone a "Crac".
                      Crac is what this guy smoke with parents money. HAHAHA!
                      Preparation for professional $80 an hour for 8 years olds?????
                      Who that hell he think he is??? Pep Guardiola? Stupids parents are getting robbed.

Comment

That dude is done.
                        People already figured out that he is the biggest scam, only dumb parents pay $80 for one hour of personal training with this guy.
                        why you little lefty didnt improve ? youo should be thankful to the coira"s when they kicked up out of weston we picked you sorry a.... up.

Comment

why you little lefty didnt improve ? youo should be thankful to the coira"s when they kicked up out of weston we picked you sorry a.... up.

Either speak correct english or speak spanish!!!! Fool.....

Comment

That dude is done.
                            What w you losers down here who pays for personal training. You are all crazy! Who is your opposition a non moving cone?

Comment

Deportivo is the kids that stayed with Jose Luis. He still has a few really good teams. 2007, 2009 (which are playing 2008) and I think the younger ones at 2010
                              Nacho stayed with Club La academia. His team got slaughtered. They actually played Deportivo’s B team this weekend. But hey. Everyone is “Crac”
                              Deportivo 'B' team ? with the same kids they play Division 1? for sure they play down to win because they was scared to play ISA Palm again lol and win the tournament lmao.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X