Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point was the TBU had NOTHING to do with their development, they just take credit for everything incorrectly.
    "The point was the TBU had NOTHING to do with their development, they just take credit..." This is such a tired argument. Over the last 10 years my daughter has been "developed" by several coaches at several clubs, ODP, Region III, ID2, high school, etc. - and she was at TBU the last 4 years. She got a ton of help from TBU when she committed to a high end D1 college in the New England area. So who can/cannot "take credit" for "developing" her?

Comment

So why are they firing coaches with all this "success"?
      If your daughter is not on the team, then why do you care so much who the coach is? Coaches get moved around all the time, in a variety of sports, for a variety of reasons.

Comment

If your daughter is not on the team, then why do you care so much who the coach is? Coaches get moved around all the time, in a variety of sports, for a variety of reasons.
        Because I love a beautiful tragedy. Also some of the players are now sniffing around at other clubs

Comment

Yes because each and every TBU post always digresses to the "college commits" due to the TBU kool aid. They can't have a conversation about soccer without the drone programming forcing it to come out. Even if it has nothing to do with the conversation.
          If your daughter is a sophomore, junior or senior in HS and is playing ECNL then it is very likely that she is trying to play in college. The "development" train has already left the station. And caring about who her coach will be is a club matter and none of your business.

So the only thing left for you to do as a parent is to guide her in her recruitment process. Anything more is just unnecessary meddling.

You're not going to have any say once she's in college. Start practicing now.

Comment

If your daughter is a sophomore, junior or senior in HS and is playing ECNL then it is very likely that she is trying to play in college. The "development" train has already left the station. And caring about who her coach will be is a club matter and none of your business.

So the only thing left for you to do as a parent is to guide her in her recruitment process. Anything more is just unnecessary meddling.

You're not going to have any say once she's in college. Start practicing now.
            Ok - awesome, so then I can have my kid train at a better club where they will actually develop and then we'll come on over to TBU in their junior year and you'll work your magic to get them into college. Ok good to know.

Comment

Because I love a beautiful tragedy. Also some of the players are now sniffing around at other clubs
              They are all coming to WFF to help dominate the GDA.

Comment

Rumor is that this is the workings of a parent of a player from that 2002 team, who also works for TBU and is close with AB.

Comment

Ok - awesome, so then I can have my kid train at a better club where they will actually develop and then we'll come on over to TBU in their junior year and you'll work your magic to get them into college. Ok good to know.
                  Yes EXACTLY! You are finally getting the idea! Only goal-oriented people catch on to how the system works.

Alternatively, you can have your local club "develop" your daughter into the most awesome player ever, you can keep her there (and prove your hatred for TBU) then have your local junior college tell you how great she is. Without the exposure that ECNL and DA provide, nobody will ever know or care.

I am in advertising: without the ability to expose your product, it will sit on your garage shelf until it's obsolete. Good luck!

Comment

Rumor is that this is the workings of a parent of a player from that 2002 team, who also works for TBU and is close with AB.
                    That is getting a little close, it does not take a lot to figure out who that is.
                    Better tread lightly

Comment

That is getting a little close, it does not take a lot to figure out who that is.
                      Better tread lightly
                      Don’t walk on the plastic tarps at practice tonight- the mafia is looking for you.

Comment

Better tread lightly
                        The ECNL Administrator perhaps?

Comment

Yes EXACTLY! You are finally getting the idea! Only goal-oriented people catch on to how the system works.

Alternatively, you can have your local club "develop" your daughter into the most awesome player ever, you can keep her there (and prove your hatred for TBU) then have your local junior college tell you how great she is. Without the exposure that ECNL and DA provide, nobody will ever know or care.

I am in advertising: without the ability to expose your product, it will sit on your garage shelf until it's obsolete. Good luck!
                          The idiotic nature of this post is palpable. You didn't even realize you were being trolled you marketing genius you

Comment

Ooooooohh, a little teaser for all the uniformed.... I like it
                            Why don’t you just say what you want to say, mr “informed”

Comment

Why don’t you just say what you want to say, mr “informed”
                              Nahhhhh, I wanna see how long the mafia leaves you all in the dark, like with the two previous DA directors. even though it’s well known at several clubs around the area what has occurred they won’t tell their own because it’s more turnover and more $$ you’ll have to pony up for a new one

Comment

Heard he is out too.
                                When will AB be out? The 04s haven't exactly been stellar.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X