Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groton 3, SG 1
    Gov's 0, Thayer 0 (for the second consecutive year!)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      #NotInTheSocialMediaAge
      #headsinthesand

Comment

Rivers 3, Tabor 1

Comment

How was the prep school jamboree?

Comment

Aah! I get that you want this thing off the radar MA parents,especially in a recruiting year for most on the team but the life lesson for those nitwit seniors is much more valuable. The entire program should be sanctioned this year. Shame on the school for burying the incident.
            http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ded/ar-AAAyN2W

Schools that hold themselves accountable actually enforce zero tolerance policies.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ded/ar-AAAyN2W

Schools that hold themselves accountable actually enforce zero tolerance policies.
              Sounds like something ACTUALLY happened at Quinnipiac.

Comment

Sounds like something ACTUALLY happened at Quinnipiac.
                Ok right.

Comment

How was the prep school jamboree?
                  Not the OP, but I would be curious to hear about the jamboree as well. My son who plays soccer is considering attending an ISL school. Can't find much on the internet about it. Is it always held at Loomis Chaffee? Many college coaches in attendance?

Comment

Not the OP, but I would be curious to hear about the jamboree as well. My son who plays soccer is considering attending an ISL school. Can't find much on the internet about it. Is it always held at Loomis Chaffee? Many college coaches in attendance?
                    As far as I know it is always held at Loomis -- they can have 4 games going at once. Yes, there are a lot of college coaches, one estimate was about 100 and I think that is right. I counted 16 - 20 watching my son's game. They usually only stay for a half. That said, I wouldn't base a school decision on the one soccer showcase the prep schools have. Good luck to your son!

Comment

Yes, it's always held at Loomis on this weekend. I think there are a total of 18 teams participating. Lots of college coaches around, ranging from the top of D1 to the bottom of D3.

Comment

Predictions for Tomorrow

Groton 2, BH 1 (game of the day)
                        Nobles 2, BB&N 1
                        MA 5, Thayer 0
                        Brooks 3, SM 0
                        MX 4, Tabor 0
                        Rivers 3, SS 1
                        RL 1, LA 1
                        SG 2, Gov's 0

Comment

As far as I know it is always held at Loomis -- they can have 4 games going at once. Yes, there are a lot of college coaches, one estimate was about 100 and I think that is right. I counted 16 - 20 watching my son's game. They usually only stay for a half. That said, I wouldn't base a school decision on the one soccer showcase the prep schools have. Good luck to your son!
                          Thanks for your comments. Coincidently, I met the Milton soccer coach tonight at a Secondary Schools fair and he pretty much said the exact same thing.

Comment

What’s the scoop with Brooks. Graduated a ton of talent and expected to be down this year, but they have gone out and smashed everyone they have played. Did they get a ton of new talent in?

Comment

What’s the scoop with Brooks. Graduated a ton of talent and expected to be down this year, but they have gone out and smashed everyone they have played. Did they get a ton of new talent in?
                              um "smashed everyone"?! they've played like two games and both against very weak teams.

Comment

Groton 5 - Belmont Hill 1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X