Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I give you some advice?

You want to save yourself some time and frustration? If you see a post that's longer than 4 or 5 sentences, just skip over it. There are some really obsessed people on this forum that type REALLY long posts containing nothing useful. Seriously, skip them, move along, you'll be so much happier in the end.

Just sneaking in under the wire at 4 sentences!
    NOT <TLDR>

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You want to save yourself some time and frustration? If you see a post that's longer than 4 or 5 sentences, just skip over it. There are some really obsessed people on this forum that type REALLY long posts containing nothing useful. Seriously, skip them, move along, you'll be so much happier in the end.
      Lol. Why get involved with a discussion forum at all if you don't want to read anything longer than a couple of sentences. I feel just the opposite, if you can't add anything more than 4-5 sentences at a clip then obviously you don't have much to add to the discussion.

Comment

Being succinct is an important skill. I wish people would treat this site like twitter.

Comment

Being succinct is an important skill. I wish people would treat this site like twitter.
          Ha, ha, I was just about to write that if you want something four sentences or less, go find a twitter feed. This board is for real discussion (although, some of the latest long rants haven't added a thing to anyone's discussions...)

Comment

is this a short enough reply?

Comment

is this a short enough reply?
              Too long

Comment

Bad (or sick) guy. SAD.

Comment

Bad (or sick) guy. SAD.
                  Simple and to the point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X