Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this even on this page!! Put this **** on your Facebook not a soccer blog
    I have to agree, this is a site called "talking soccer" ,you idiots think this is a Fox News social site!! Sorry for bumping this up, but whoever started this thread needs to get a life, this is a youth soccer page!!!!!

Comment

I have to agree, this is a site called "talking soccer" ,you idiots think this is a Fox News social site!! Sorry for bumping this up, but whoever started this thread needs to get a life, this is a youth soccer page!!!!!
      Then quit trying to teach my kid that it's OK to be gay and you can choose to be any one of 53 genders!!! If the regressive left wasn't trying to impose your liberal sharia on us, we wouldn't have to fight back.

This is about raising our youth to be fine adults by teaching them family values at an early age so they don't turn into purple haired burger flippers whining for $15 an hour to do something that's getting replaced by ipads.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8f6f639e4c4a

https://qz.com/833607/us-election-a-...rumps-victory/

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/2/...ed_to_the_real

https://news.vice.com/story/10-plots...terrorism-list

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...arched-n736636

I have one jewish parent and one roman catholic parent. In reality (as opposed to the make believe world the trumpettes live in) I'm much more likely to be killed by a white racist than I am a Muslim. My daughters are statistically much more likely to be raped or sexually assault by a white male than they are to be killed by a muslim. Historically in this country white protestant males are the most violent, deadly group in our society. The KKK and a host of white nationalist groups are far more likely to be guilty of violence in our society. I say we ban white protestant men.

Comment

Oh poor baby it must be so scary living in that half million dollar home in west chase surrounded by evil white people constantly out to get you. Try living in Haiti or Afghanistan where there are no racist whites. Since you are half Jewish try Israel with all those Klan members killing Jews in the streets and shooting rockets at them for fun.

Comment

Then quit trying to teach my kid that it's OK to be gay and you can choose to be any one of 53 genders!!! If the regressive left wasn't trying to impose your liberal sharia on us, we wouldn't have to fight back.

This is about raising our youth to be fine adults by teaching them family values at an early age so they don't turn into purple haired burger flippers whining for $15 an hour to do something that's getting replaced by ipads.
            maybe your unwillingness to accept your kid is what made them gay

Comment

If the regressive left wasn't trying to impose your liberal sharia on us, we wouldn't have to fight back.
              Why are you "fighting back" against liberal sharia by posting anonymously on a youth soccer website? What are you doing about it in the Real World?

Comment

Why are you "fighting back" against liberal sharia by posting anonymously on a youth soccer website? What are you doing about it in the Real World?
                Are you morons not real? That would explain a lot.

Comment

Just checked in and I see the resident censor is back at it, trying to shut everyone up.

Here is an article for you which says it all: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...E-HOPKINS.html

The real war is not between the crescent and the cross, or between black/white or brown/white - its ideological and global - its between liberals and everyone else.

1. White racist guy who kills the black guy out of hate or prejudice. Bad.
                  2. Black panther racist who kills an innocent white cop. Bad.
                  3. Islamic radical running people over out of hate. Bad

Liberals point to 1 as evidence we need to tolerate 2 and 3. What their broken brains do not comprehend is that all three are bad, and that we are at war against all three in proportion to the threat they pose. 3 gets the most attention because it stems from a population of over a billion people believing in a holy book that tells the extremists among them to do what they are doing.

Comment

Are you morons not real? That would explain a lot.
                    Actually I have suspected this - some of the idiotic, nonsensical things they say in retort - makes me think they are Soros funded Russian bot-trolls.

Comment

Just checked in and I see the resident censor is back at it, trying to shut everyone up.
                      Kindly look up the definition of censorship, then provide a post number on this thread or the other one where a "resident censor" says anything that fits that definition.

Your lack of a response will be evidence that you just make sh!t up to fit your agenda. Just like your idol.

And please respond here on this thread. I doubt you have the b@lls to respond on the other thread where you received an epic smackdown.

Comment

Kindly look up the definition of censorship, then provide a post number on this thread or the other one where a "resident censor" says anything that fits that definition.

Your lack of a response will be evidence that you just make sh!t up to fit your agenda. Just like your idol.

And please respond here on this thread. I doubt you have the b@lls to respond on the other thread where you received an epic smackdown.
                        What thread might that be? Please enlighten as I have no idea what smackdown you are talking about. I (unlike you) have never been smacked down on TS - ever.

Your intention on this thread is very, very clear. You want to silence the opposition. You want us to go away, stop posting, leave you to your safe space. Attempting to silence your opposition is effectively an act of attempted censorship. Denying it just indicates how dishonest you are. In that regard, you follow the lead of your party, the party of lies, fabrications, deception, anti-Americanism, entitlement dependence, identity politics and class warfare.

Comment

What thread might that be? Please enlighten as I have no idea what smackdown you are talking about. I (unlike you) have never been smacked down on TS - ever.

Your intention on this thread is very, very clear. You want to silence the opposition. You want us to go away, stop posting, leave you to your safe space. Attempting to silence your opposition is effectively an act of attempted censorship. Denying it just indicates how dishonest you are. In that regard, you follow the lead of your party, the party of lies, fabrications, deception, anti-Americanism, entitlement dependence, identity politics and class warfare.
                          Unless you are talking about old political threads from months ago I grew bored with and ceased reading/posting ... you libtards are so severely brain damaged, you are hardly worth arguing with. If my silence on an old political thread after being rebutted is what you are referring to maybe we should revisit those threads and correct the record. Please enlighten which threads they are and I will be happy to dig them up.

Comment

Please read post #202 in the "Is the new all red US National Team jersey too Russian?" thread. You are too dimwitted to realize that I'm just as conservative as you, maybe more so (which ironically makes YOU the libtard compared to ME). So the rhetoric that you plagiarize from conservative websites is the wrong way to argue with me. And you still don't comprehend the definition of censorship.

So read that other post and answer my question. In either thread. If you have the balls.

Comment

correct the record
                              They're called Sharia Blue now.

Comment

You are too dimwitted to realize that I'm just as conservative as you, maybe more so.
                                This tired crap... "I'm such a Republican but I had to vote for Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rotten Crooked." Everyone sees right through your bull****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X